Total Solution Newbie looking for tips!

Marie-Louise

Hi everyone:) my names Marie I'm 26 and currently weigh a massive 27st 4lbs:oops: I'm 5ft 8 and my BMI is 58:eek: I have numerous health conditions due to my obesity plus mental health conditions.. I need to lose weight as I have totally lost myself as got into such a rut and no confidence or life really! Plus I have 2 beautiful children with autism and other health issues so my partner tries to care for the 3 of us and it's not fair on him as he's rundown. So I'm looking to make diet buddies male or female to help support each other! My exante packs arrived yesterday so I'm ready to get stuck in today!! Any tips, advice or success stories are very much appreciated! Hope to hear back soon and I hope you all have a wonderful positive day on the plan!! LETS DO THIS :character00116:

Hello Marie :)

My starting BMI was very similar to yours :oops:

I've been doing Exante TS since January and have lost 71 lbs

.....I am very short, so my weight loss hasn't been as rapid as others

I feel great, happy.........and finally in control around food :D

I will be very honest with you, the first few days are very tough - but then it becomes routine, and so much easier :)

I am just wondering though, as you have health issues, do you have your GP's support?

......I think that would be a very wise thing to do. If you are taking medications for example, the dosage may well need to be monitored. I'm sure you've thought of these things, but the nurse in me just feels the need to be careful ;)

Every best wish on your weight loss journey. The support here is fantastic - use it! :D

Hello Marie :)

My starting BMI was very similar to yours :oops:

I've been doing Exante TS since January and have lost 71 lbs

.....I am very short, so my weight loss hasn't been as rapid as others

I feel great, happy.........and finally in control around food :D

I will be very honest with you, the first few days are very tough - but then it becomes routine, and so much easier :)

I am just wondering though, as you have health issues, do you have your GP's support?

......I think that would be a very wise thing to do. If you are taking medications for example, the dosage may well need to be monitored. I'm sure you've thought of these things, but the nurse in me just feels the need to be careful ;)

Every best wish on your weight loss journey. The support here is fantastic - use it! :D

Thanks for your lovely message! Well done on your loss so far that's amazing!!!

I used to be on another vcld but I got bored as only the shakes I liked and I created a group to encourage each other but I seemed to be fantastic at helping and giving encouragement to others but not myself lol

My Gp thinks a ketosis diet will be a good way to kick start my weight loss as its more dangerous the size of me so she's all for me giving it a go!

On my old diet I was meant to take 4 packs a day for the total food replacement but cause I was over 17st I was to have 5 packs a day or my body would go into starvation rather than ketosis but that was my old diet! So this one its 3 packs a day is that right or do larger people need the 4 packs? Just want to make sure I'm starting correctly lol thanks :)

Hi Marie, wishing you success on your exante journey x. I would love to hear how you get on. My tip is to drink plenty of fizzy water (I'm addicted to San Pellagrino as it also contained lots of health benefits and minerals). I must get through three litres a day and it does help to fill you up. Good luck!

Hi Marie, wishing you success on your exante journey x. I would love to hear how you get on. My tip is to drink plenty of fizzy water (I'm addicted to San Pellagrino as it also contained lots of health benefits and minerals). I must get through three litres a day and it does help to fill you up. Good luck!
Thanks so much! I would love to keep in touch as we can support each other and I think that helps having someone who is on plan with you:) oh I have never tried fizzy water I've always assumed they are full of sugars:eek: I will look that brand up now! Thanks so much for the tip! I heard a glass of water with a dash of fresh lemon each morning after wake up is fantastic for your health but I'm assuming we can't do that because ketosis?

Hi Marie, and welcome. I've found these forums amazing for the support they offer, and really hope that you do too. Hope you have a good day!

ps - think Lemon is meant to take you out of ketosis... I flavour my water with cucumber (and sometimes mint) these days instead - delicious. And I think as long as you stick to plain fizzy water, you'll find there's no added sugar. Saying that, there are lots of new types of water on the market now ('bamboo water', 'maple water' to name a few) so always work checking the label!

Back