Total Solution Newbie Male 37 - Checking in

snowfish

Hi Guys

Just wanted to check in as i ordered the bumperpack on the 1st and will start as soon as it turns up.

Will check back in when i have started for some progress updates and support.

I can see a few people are just setting out so good luck to you all as well.

hi, im just setting up on here too.... am posting all over the place trying to get used to the website !! Best wishes and good luck to you !!
:)

Welcome to the exante gang!
And good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome onboard fella, there aren't many of us chaps in here. Though the ladies r very helpful and supportive.
I will keep an eye on ur story, good luck mate.
Stapo60

It does get easier I promise!
(currently reminding myself of this as I'm in the early stages of a post-christmas restart!)
Blokes usually do really well on Exante so you should be looking at a great loss in your first week!
Keep us updated on how you're doing :)

Welcome snowfish - good luck with your first week (it's mine too) and, as Alex_1978 says, guys usually do quite well on this. I reckon you'll have a fairly impressive first week's weightloss :)

so just had pack 3 of day 5 and have managed to not stray at all so far.

thanks for all your support and good wishes guys, im at a bit of a low ebb at the moment and craving all types of food n drink. the naughtier they are the more i seem to crave them at the moment. i have been planning the celebration three weeks ahead already !!

wish i had started on a saturday and not a monday, its ever so tough tonight, would be great to be planning a weekend party for the end of day 28... anything to keep me going at the mo.

thanks again and good luck to you all too

Why not change your weigh in day? Sounds like you're doing great tho well done. I just completed day 3 and did a naughty scales hop... -5 1/2 lbs since weds :D

i gave in and hopped on the scales....

only 4 pounds after day 5, to be honest im not very encouraged !! been struggling tonight, craving all manner of treats

Be encouraged be encouraged!!! Make sure you're drinking at least 3 litres of water per day as a must and having all your packs!! Stay off the scales (hard i know) n on WI day you will be pleasantly surprised!!

confession time, wife ordered a birthday chinese on sunday night and i caved. back on total solution since sunday but guess itll take a few days to get into ketosis again ??

Am meant to be away this coming weekend catching up with an old friend... finding the total solution difficult to keep to without being locked away at nights and weekends

Back