Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Kayleylouise said:
Hi, I started the Cambridge two weeks ago, I lost 6lb in the first six days, but then had two birthdays this week so have undone those 6lbs with alcohol and cake!!! I am hoping to see my advisor to weigh in today, so I can just start a fresh, I'm just finding it hard to have the willpower to resist...and ss is quite hard to stick to! Does it get easier?

It DOES get easier. If u still to ss for about three days, it gets far easier!

Hey Jules, that's fab well done huni...

i weighed in last night and lost 3.75 pounds! really pleased!!!!

How is your week at home?

Hey Susan
Brilliant result for you thats just amazing 1 1/2st in 5 weeks you just wouldnt get that result anywhere. Well done you :)

Having a good week this week been able to get out for a walk which is brilliant 3 miles per day

Hows you been?

Hi, I started the Cambridge two weeks ago, I lost 6lb in the first six days, but then had two birthdays this week so have undone those 6lbs with alcohol and cake!!! I am hoping to see my advisor to weigh in today, so I can just start a fresh, I'm just finding it hard to have the willpower to resist...and ss is quite hard to stick to! Does it get easier?

Kayleylouise

It does get easier
I started SS after week 3 as I had a step 2 the SS+ and then S. I alternated between SS and SS+ as I work away from home and just don't want people knowing that I am on the CWP, cant be arsed with all the negative comments

I'm now in Week 9/10 and it really does get easier so much so I dont even think about it
Good Luck and let us know how you get on today?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey Susan
Brilliant result for you thats just amazing 1 1/2st in 5 weeks you just wouldnt get that result anywhere. Well done you :)

Having a good week this week been able to get out for a walk which is brilliant 3 miles per day

Hows you been?

Hi Jules, yeah its going well, I'm really pleased and starting to notice some small changes...

Wow 3 miles a day is fab, I sit at a desk all day so never really get out and get to walk... Its hard now its getting dark, when I get home its already dark, so don't really feel able to go out... Not sure I want to in this weather either, its so cold!

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan/vjs

WI this morning and I have 6lbs off in 10 days :)
Really please

How'd your weigh in's go?

Wow well done! I only lost 2.4lbs! Really disappointed! I know it's still a loss but expect more on just shakes all day! :-( x

vjs167 said:
Wow well done! I only lost 2.4lbs! Really disappointed! I know it's still a loss but expect more on just shakes all day! :-( x

Hi vjs... 2.4 lbs is a loss, though I know how disheartening it can be... My 3 rd and 4th weigh ins were both only 2lb something and I was so disappointed as I knew I had stuck to ss 100%... Its particularly hard when others seem to lose half a stone each week... However it is a loss and a step in the right direction and it all adds up...

Hopefully you'll have a great loss next week! Xx

Well done xx

That's what's disappointing seeing other people's massive loses :-(

Hi, I managed to lose 3lb....not sure how!! My advisor is now working with me over the next two weeks, and she is looking to loose a stone, so she said we can do it together which will help.

Feeling abit better after the weigh in, 9lb in two weeks is okay, hoping to hit a stone within the next two weeks. I'm using Christmas as a target for three stone altogether. So tomorrow will be back on the ss, my consultant hasn't said anything about the ss+ I think she wants me to do the full 12 weeks on ss because my bmi is quite high...did u get to choose?

Try not to be disappointed you've lost 11.5lbs in 2 weeks you will not get that anywhere, Brilliant!! :)
When I started to walk along with SS I lost more weight that week

Are you exercising or walking?

Hi Jules, yeah its going well, I'm really pleased and starting to notice some small changes...

Wow 3 miles a day is fab, I sit at a desk all day so never really get out and get to walk... Its hard now its getting dark, when I get home its already dark, so don't really feel able to go out... Not sure I want to in this weather either, its so cold!

I know it bitter cold here as well
When I'm in the office I make sure I go for a walk at lunchtime to try and get my steps up
When the boys are in bed I go for a walk or Zumba on the WII which is so funny just glad no one can see me doing that lol

Hi, I managed to lose 3lb....not sure how!! My advisor is now working with me over the next two weeks, and she is looking to loose a stone, so she said we can do it together which will help.

Feeling abit better after the weigh in, 9lb in two weeks is okay, hoping to hit a stone within the next two weeks. I'm using Christmas as a target for three stone altogether. So tomorrow will be back on the ss, my consultant hasn't said anything about the ss+ I think she wants me to do the full 12 weeks on ss because my bmi is quite high...did u get to choose?

Hi Kayleylouise

I'm going to try and SS for the next 4/5weeks Its really hard but I too have a high BMI which I'm trying to get down...

Good Luck starting tomorrow
Keep me posted :)

I know it bitter cold here as well
When I'm in the office I make sure I go for a walk at lunchtime to try and get my steps up
When the boys are in bed I go for a walk or Zumba on the WII which is so funny just glad no one can see me doing that lol

Hiya Jules,

Well i have pinched my mum's pedometer and am hoping to try and get some walking done over the next few days... Hopefully the weather will improve a bit... i have no problem if it is cold, but i hate going out there when its raining!!!

I keep wondering if i up my exercise if it will help increase my losses, however finding the time can be very hard, (or maybe i just make excuses!!!)

Anyway, i will try my best, and fingers crossed to an even better weigh in on Monday! =0)

Hi TKMum - congratulations on your loss . Have people around you started to notice now ? Im same - at a desk all day long chugging water. I find homework time with the kids hard as I really can see now thats when I used to snack.
Jules - your loss is such an inspiration. keep posting! I love reading through this site it keeps me going :)

Hey miss d, this forum keeps me going to! No, noone has really noticed, I'm still wearing the same clothes and my big winter coat so its probably write hard to see... My oh says he can see it and my parents also, but to be honest although I can tell my clothes are looser, I can't see it at all... I plan to keep going on ss for about 6 more weeks, until xmas, so hopefully it will be noticeable by then! I can't wait to find out! :)

Hi Susan

How's you? Hows your week been?

I've had an ok week been doing some working. Don't get weighed until Tuesday this week:( Then my CDC is away for 2 weeks

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

How's you? Hows your week been?

I've had an ok week been doing some working. Don't get weighed until Tuesday this week:( Then my CDC is away for 2 weeks

Hey Jules, I'm good thanks. Been trying to walk more this week in the hope it may help increase my losses!
I've been doing the school runs which is about 2 and a half miles by the time I've taken and collected etc.. Then today I took the kids for an hour walk, my little one went in the pushchair, but she's almost four, so that wad a bit of a workout! Shattering!

What about you? You been up to much this weekend?

What will you do while your cdc is away?

Xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hey Jules,

How you doing this week???? I just got in, and i have lost 3.5 pounds this week! I am super delighted!!!! =0)

Well done. How much have u lost in total? X

Hey Jules,

How you doing this week???? I just got in, and i have lost 3.5 pounds this week! I am super delighted!!!! =0)

Hey Susan

Thats really brilliant!! Next week get that 4lb for 2 stone in 7 WEEKS!!!
You're doing fantastic!!

I've 3lbs off this week so chuffed that's 3 Stone for me, Really Pleased..
Going to get lots of walking in this week!!

I don't have a weigh in for 2 weeks now as my CDC is away next week so I really want 7lbs off over the 2 weeks!!

Hows you?

Back