Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Hey Susan

Thats really brilliant!! Next week get that 4lb for 2 stone in 7 WEEKS!!!
You're doing fantastic!!

I've 3lbs off this week so chuffed that's 3 Stone for me, Really Pleased..
Going to get lots of walking in this week!!

I don't have a weigh in for 2 weeks now as my CDC is away next week so I really want 7lbs off over the 2 weeks!!

Hows you?

Hi Jules,

Thanks, yeah i'm chuffed with how it's going... well done you, 3 stone off is fantastic, i bet you are feeling and looking like a new woman!?!?!?!?! and in 9 weeks, you should be sooooooooooooo proud of yourself huni.... well done!

Are you worried about not weighing in for two weeks, or is the CD diet becoming the usual now?

I have had a really pants week, i have been feel cranky and horrid and down and i'm not sure why.... i had a great loss this week and was feeling great monday evening, then tuesday and wednesday i felt awful and at times such anger.... i'm not sure if it is the diet, my totm or i'm just cranky, but its been horrid.... however it hasn't stopped me walking and sticking 100% so ss! just hope i get a decent loss this week, i would love to drop 4lbs and get my 2 stone, but i reckon it may be my totm and if so i retain water and weight! =0(

oh well, we shall see on Monday on the scales!!! =0)

How's you week going hun?

xxxx

Hi all! I'm new to CD but haven't actually started it yet. Because of my meds I've got to get the doc to sign off on it :-(. Can't get to see him until next Thursday so have to wait a week before I can get going. I'm hoping he says I am ok to start on SS (as weird as that sounds) because I wan o start with a boost.

I have been planning it out and I think that because of the cost involved I am going to (hopefully) do SS for a month then drop down a step with less products until after Xmas so I can afford presents. Then go back to SS to try and get to my target of 3st lss by my 10 year anniversary on 13th feb.

Do people still have good losses on a lower step?

hi TKM - sorry to hear about dds chicken pox , hope she's feeling better soon.
Well done on your your losses- you must be looking good:)
I had 5.2 loss this week so very happy. Switched to SS for the week to see the difference - wasn't too bad as very busy at work so shakes were an easy option?!
Jules keep going ... When I have the occasional downer I click on to see how your doing over the weeks it's a great reality check that it takes more than a couple of weeks of perseverance to reach that goal and keeps me motivated!

Spookes Im doing SS+ but planning on SS again this week as I want to get into the 12's this week.

I will be starting it on Thursday (01/11) all being well. I am at the docs at 4:40 then have made a an appointment to go straight round to CDC to get my packs :). Good day to start actually as its the day after payday so will have some £'s.

I have read pretty much all the forums on here and the things I have picked up is that it is really hard going for the first 2-3 weeks, especially the first 3 days but that the losses are AMAZING so it's generally worth it!

This is the first diet where I actually can't wait to start it! That's scary! ;-)

K
X

Hi spookess,
The first week isn't so bad as the first weeks loss is something to look forward to. I'm heading into week 4 and for 99% of the time it has been OK. I thought the shakes/ soups would be awful but they aren't and in fact my nails and skin have visibly benefitted. This is the first time in years I truly believe the weight is coming off for good:) Sounds like you've also set your mind on it which is probably the biggest motivator .
Good luck with starting and let us know how it goes!

Thanks for that, I read somewhere that vlcd's can cause a bit of hair loss, that's the one thing I was worried about on the diet because mine has been breaking for ages now and I have 'thin' patches above my ears (and I'm only 31!!!). Hopefully I will be the same as you and will end up with nicer hair! :-D

Meant to say, I mentioned to my CDC that I was hoping I would like the shakes seeing as they are a main feature of the diet, so she gave me a cookies and cream one to try. Yummy!!!! I hope that becomes a permanent flavour!

I was at tummy rumble stage when I had it and I actually struggled to finish it as it did fill me up. That's eased my mind a bit that I will be able to cope on just 3 of those a day :)

You will be able to cope, just remember the water really helps!

Also the choc mint is divine! I live on at least 2 a day, if not have 3 each day :)

Hi Jules, how you doing and any plans for the weekend?

My little girl has just broken out with chicken pox :-(

Hi Susan

Sorry not been on much, been working in Dublin all week. Well all the boys have had chicken pox now, the 2 youngest not so bad, but my 15yr old has been awful completely covered, feel so sorry for him...

How's your daughter been this week?

Well I think I've got over my slump!! I have been great all week so hoping for an unofficial WI in on Tues as my cdc isnt weighing me until the 5th of November
How's your week been?

hi TKM - sorry to hear about dds chicken pox , hope she's feeling better soon.
Well done on your your losses- you must be looking good:)
I had 5.2 loss this week so very happy. Switched to SS for the week to see the difference - wasn't too bad as very busy at work so shakes were an easy option?!
Jules keep going ... When I have the occasional downer I click on to see how your doing over the weeks it's a great reality check that it takes more than a couple of weeks of perseverance to reach that goal and keeps me motivated!

Spookes Im doing SS+ but planning on SS again this week as I want to get into the 12's this week.

Thanks Miss Demeanor
I think I was just having a bad couple of weeks but last week has been brilliant. I will weigh myself unofficially on Tuesday as CDC is away and I'm not due to get weighed again until 5th of November

Hows your week been?

I will be starting it on Thursday (01/11) all being well. I am at the docs at 4:40 then have made a an appointment to go straight round to CDC to get my packs :). Good day to start actually as its the day after payday so will have some £'s.

I have read pretty much all the forums on here and the things I have picked up is that it is really hard going for the first 2-3 weeks, especially the first 3 days but that the losses are AMAZING so it's generally worth it!

This is the first diet where I actually can't wait to start it! That's scary! ;-)

K
X

Hi K

Welcome! Congratulations for taking the first step.. Did your Doc sign you off?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

Sorry not been on much, been working in Dublin all week. Well all the boys have had chicken pox now, the 2 youngest not so bad, but my 15yr old has been awful completely covered, feel so sorry for him...

How's your daughter been this week?

Well I think I've got over my slump!! I have been great all week so hoping for an unofficial WI in on Tues as my cdc isnt weighing me until the 5th of November
How's your week been?

Hi Jules,

I'm shattered, she had me up all last night and is currently coated in spots :-(

She's just fallen asleep on my beef while waiting for me to have a shower so I'm leaving her to have a little rest... Poor baby, I wish I could help somehow... Feeling very helpless!

I've struggled this week, I've still stuck completely to the diet but am seriously craving all the wrong sorts of food, well at the moment any type of food! Reckon its tiredness!

I'm weighing in tomorrow and hoping for a good loss but will wait and see... Its good your going to have an un official weigh in on tues, that should help keep you on track!

Glad your having a great week, how long you been doing this for now? Xx

Hi Jules. I go to docs on Thursday. It should be ok, he's really good. If he won't sign off i will have to start on 810 because of the combination of painkillers I'm on.
Bit of a vicious circle really, I can't start SS unless I change my meds (unless he signs off) but if I lost enough weight I would be able to change my meds anyway or come off them completely (she says hopefully!)

Hope you all do well at your next WIs, official or otherwise :)

Karen

Hi Jules - weeks gone well shake wise but I've been cranky all week - maybe due it being half term here and I've been hectic at work so cranky kids = cranky mum :( thankfully husband was working away this week I think cranky husband would have tipped me over lol. Should hit my 1st stone this week as I'm only 1 lb away

tKM - really feel for you it's horrid when they're so sick and there's not a lot you can do other than keep her comfortable.

Hey Miss D, your not wrong, i hate it when little ones are ill.... i would love to help but there is nothing i can do apart from cuddles.... little darling was sick as well yesterday so really felt awful, and i felt so bad as i was already late for work and all she wanted was to be picked up and cuddled and i couldn't as she was covered and i was dressed to go.... (Thankfully i was able to shower her and cuddle her once clean, but i felt such a meanie!!!!)

Well i weighed in yesterday and i lost a further 2.75lb.... i am pleased, however i was really hoping for an additional pound so that i would have got my 2 stone.... oh well, here's to next week!

Let us know how you get on with the unofficial weigh in tonight Jules! Best of luck! =0)

xxx

Back