Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Hi Ladies,
Hope you all had good weekends?? Its looking very chilly over there - snow on bonfire night????
Susan - Katie must have been so proud of you, her cake looked fab. How was the party? I bet she was pleased to see her friends after having to stay indoors!
Good luck with your weigh in today, fingers x for you that you are under your next stone. Isnt it crazy that although this is hard going at times its incredible the weight is coming off in a relatively short space of time. Im almost wishing Id started this diet sooner!
Spookes - just make sure you keep drinking water. I think my crash on Friday being tired and cold was because I hadnt been drinking enough during last week. I could really kick myself now!
Jules/Susan - Im now in week 5 but my hair has noticably started coming out , have either of you had this problem ? Worried Ill end up skinny but bald lol!

Meant to say tomnkatesmum.... Really like the cake you made!

This is one I made for my nieces first Birthday last month. I have just started doing them to order. More money for CWPs! :-D

The collage one is some of the other cakes I've done.

K
X

Superb cakes.... they look amazing! I just wish i had more time to bake... and also didn't want to eat them when finished!! =0)

Hi Ladies,
Hope you all had good weekends?? Its looking very chilly over there - snow on bonfire night????
Susan - Katie must have been so proud of you, her cake looked fab. How was the party? I bet she was pleased to see her friends after having to stay indoors!
Good luck with your weigh in today, fingers x for you that you are under your next stone. Isnt it crazy that although this is hard going at times its incredible the weight is coming off in a relatively short space of time. Im almost wishing Id started this diet sooner!
Spookes - just make sure you keep drinking water. I think my crash on Friday being tired and cold was because I hadnt been drinking enough during last week. I could really kick myself now!
Jules/Susan - Im now in week 5 but my hair has noticably started coming out , have either of you had this problem ? Worried Ill end up skinny but bald lol!

Hiya Miss D, today is freezing but sunny and bright, which makes a lovely change from the rain we've been having...

Yeah, Katie loved her cake and her party... its her actual birthday tomorrow, when she turns 4, but i think she adored her party and being centre of attention!!! and as you say was pleased to see people having been on house arrest with chicken pox.... she is now back to school and had to take a slice of cake in for each of her teachers and even her big brother teacher who looked delighted! =0)

I'm not weighing in till 6pm tonight.... its my totm so i am unsure if it will be a good one, but i hope i at least get my 1 pounds so i can tick off my 2 stone!!!! I'm 8 weeks in now, so accordinly to the rules, 2 stone! LOL!!! fingers crossed!!! =0)
I'm the same as you though, i wish i had known about this diet sooner and had started it sooner.... i heard about it on a friday and started the following monday, but wish i had know months earlier, then i may have been getting to goal for xmas.... anyhoo, never mind... i will get there when i get there, and at least i will be much slimmer by christmas... if i hadn't started this when i did, i would have probably been a good stone heavier by christmas....

Can you actually see patches???? of hair????? i notice in the shower im losing loads of strands more than normal, but no-one would be able to notice... my head still looks like its a full head of hair, but my plug hole is suffereing!!!!

Hiya Jules, did you have your unofficial weigh in today? How'd you do?

I just got back from my weigh in and I lost 2.5lb and its my totm! :)

I've now got over my 2 done and I feel delighted! Hopefully next week I will be in the 12's!

Sooooooo pleased! :)

Big Congrats Susan - definately a milestone worth celebrating :) Im thinking the 2nd stone is one of the hardest to get to as the first one is when you are really motivated and the 3rd one because you can already see big changes but the 2nd one is an inbetweener and more of a perseverance exercise... if that all makes sense!!
Aw bless 4 is such a cute age...:)
Similar re the hair, notice it too when Im brushing with long strands much more than before but thankfully no noticeable patches yet!!! wonder what causes it - cutting out fat? bought coconut oil at the weekend to try a scalp massage - hopefully it will help ( assuming I ever get round to trying it)!
Felt cold looking at the pics in UK newspapers but DD has never seen snow and think it looks fab :(((

Hiya Jules, did you have your unofficial weigh in today? How'd you do?

I just got back from my weigh in and I lost 2.5lb and its my totm! :)

I've now got over my 2 done and I feel delighted! Hopefully next week I will be in the 12's!

Sooooooo pleased! :)

Hey Susan just bloody brilliant so proud of you!
I bet you are feeling brilliant over 2 stone off now!

I'm working away this week so not getting weighed until Friday, I hope I've at least 7lbs off as by then It will be 2.5 weeks since I was last had a WI

What sort of week have you had?

Big Congrats Susan - definately a milestone worth celebrating :) Im thinking the 2nd stone is one of the hardest to get to as the first one is when you are really motivated and the 3rd one because you can already see big changes but the 2nd one is an inbetweener and more of a perseverance exercise... if that all makes sense!!
Aw bless 4 is such a cute age...:)
Similar re the hair, notice it too when Im brushing with long strands much more than before but thankfully no noticeable patches yet!!! wonder what causes it - cutting out fat? bought coconut oil at the weekend to try a scalp massage - hopefully it will help ( assuming I ever get round to trying it)!
Felt cold looking at the pics in UK newspapers but DD has never seen snow and think it looks fab :(((

Hi Miss Demeanor

how's your week been?
Yip my hair has been coming out a bit more than usual but I use Sea Kelp which helps with calcium hair, teeth nails etc and is safe to use in the diet doesn't interfere with ketosis

I agree it is bloody freezing :)

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey Susan just bloody brilliant so proud of you!
I bet you are feeling brilliant over 2 stone off now!

I'm working away this week so not getting weighed until Friday, I hope I've at least 7lbs off as by then It will be 2.5 weeks since I was last had a WI

What sort of week have you had?

Thanks huni.... I'm really pleased, it may be slow and steady but its coming off :)

I'm sure you'll do well on Friday, let us know... Fingers crossed for your 7lbs...

Weeks okay... My little girls birthday today, so I baked her a cake today and mum cooked her a lovely lasagne, I sat with them and had soup so it want too bad.... Think she's had a fab day... I'm looking forward to getting back to normal though.... Though good knows how long it will take me to find homes for ALL the new toys she's got!

How's your week going?

Xxx

Thanks huni.... I'm really pleased, it may be slow and steady but its coming off :)

I'm sure you'll do well on Friday, let us know... Fingers crossed for your 7lbs...

Weeks okay... My little girls birthday today, so I baked her a cake today and mum cooked her a lovely lasagne, I sat with them and had soup so it want too bad.... Think she's had a fab day... I'm looking forward to getting back to normal though.... Though good knows how long it will take me to find homes for ALL the new toys she's got!

How's your week going?

Xxx

Hey Susan

My weeks been ok, but I'm really starting to struggle. Next week is my 12th week and I'm starting to feel it. I've decided that from December I am going to do 2 shakes/soups and a small evening meal. Then back in the saddle for Jan.

Getting real bad headaches is week I think I'm coming down with something with all the sickness my house lol

Hows you?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey Susan

My weeks been ok, but I'm really starting to struggle. Next week is my 12th week and I'm starting to feel it. I've decided that from December I am going to do 2 shakes/soups and a small evening meal. Then back in the saddle for Jan.

Getting real bad headaches is week I think I'm coming down with something with all the sickness my house lol

Hows you?

Wow I can't believe your about to go into your 12th week... That's fab!.this diet is so hard and really does start to take its toll...

Personally my biggest problem is I'm constantly freezing! Its feels like the cold is in my bones and I can't get rid of it! I'm currently going to bed in vest, pj's, thick socks and with everything tucked in so there are no gaps! I look a complete eejit, but I'm just so damn cold ALL the time!

Hope your not coming down with anything, that's the last thing you need!

I'm in my 9th week now and hoping to continue ssing till I go on holiday on 20th Dec... Then straight back to it on my return on 4th Jan... I just hope I can do it!

Also hoping I can shift maybe another some or stone and a half before my hol.... Should be possible?!?!?!

I've had a good week so far this week but have a horrendous day planned for tomorrow at work with endless meetings I wish I didn't have to do... Oh well, here's to the coming weekend, I can't wait to have a quiet weekend at home just relaxing and playing with the kids!

How you doing huni? Feeling any better?

Hi Ladies - Susan, fantastic your through the 2 stone barrier. How many inches have you lost? must be 2 dress sizes? Big Congrats! Its a mental battle daily to get through this knowing its all going to be worthwhile. Im few weeks behind you two ( now week 5) but hanging in! Strangely - pre diet, convinced myself I didnt look too bad..HMMMM!!
Pleased DD had a lovely bday. What was her favourite gift?
Hi Jules, Im having a good week this week thks - weigh in tommorow so hoping for 3-4lbs. How about yourself? TBH I havent noticed any difference in the amount of weight lost when doing 2 shakes and a 250 cal dinner and just doing SS. I rotate 1 week of each but TBH Im so paranoid about over eating I probably have less than the 250cals ( Thai curry splurge was a one off). Im on my stepper now daily in 3 blasts of 20 minutes a time full throttle which is a total turnaround as it has sat in the garage for 3 years :) I just want to be thin now and it cant come soon enough! These shakes have been a lifesaver.

Jules - thx for the sea kelp tip will see if I can find some.
Next question , have either of you used ketosis sticks?

Hi Jules,
Very happy with 3lb off this week which takes me to 12st.7lbs at the end of week 5 and finally my clothes feel loose and husband noticed :)
Weekend should be OK as Im busy with kids activities both days so aiming for another 3lbs next week. Feeling v positive at the mo which helps. Sadly no Boots here, but think I can buy Kelp at one of the chemists. When we get over to the UK usually in the summer I can spend hours in the place.
Good luck with your weigh in today - look forward to seeing your loss posted :))

Hey Girlies

7.5lbs off can't believe it so I've taken the 2.5 lbs off for my unofficial WI so 5lbs this week.
it has really motivated me to push through the barrier

Go Me lol

Well done Jules! :party0011::party0011:

That's fab a loss! You should be so proud of yourself! over 3 and a half stone in 11 weeks is amazing! you are doing fab and bet your looking fab too!!!! Well done huni, and what a great start to the weekend! I bet that will help you if things get hard this week!

tomnkatesmum said:
Wow I can't believe your about to go into your 12th week... That's fab!.this diet is so hard and really does start to take its toll...

Personally my biggest problem is I'm constantly freezing! Its feels like the cold is in my bones and I can't get rid of it! I'm currently going to bed in vest, pj's, thick socks and with everything tucked in so there are no gaps! I look a complete eejit, but I'm just so damn cold ALL the time!

Hope your not coming down with anything, that's the last thing you need!

I'm in my 9th week now and hoping to continue ssing till I go on holiday on 20th Dec... Then straight back to it on my return on 4th Jan... I just hope I can do it!

Also hoping I can shift maybe another some or stone and a half before my hol.... Should be possible?!?!?!

I've had a good week so far this week but have a horrendous day planned for tomorrow at work with endless meetings I wish I didn't have to do... Oh well, here's to the coming weekend, I can't wait to have a quiet weekend at home just relaxing and playing with the kids!

How you doing huni? Feeling any better?

Hi tomnkatesmum I can understand about u feelin cold I' started on tue and work nite duty in a hosp and I'm sittin with cardigan coat and blanket around me while everyone is is warm x

Well done Jules! :party0011::party0011:

That's fab a loss! You should be so proud of yourself! over 3 and a half stone in 11 weeks is amazing! you are doing fab and bet your looking fab too!!!! Well done huni, and what a great start to the weekend! I bet that will help you if things get hard this week!

Aww thanks Susan
i just feel this last couple of weeks has been so difficult mentally and I almost fell off the band wagon lol

i feel the cold also it's crazy but I asked my CDC today and she says it is a side effect of such a low calorie diet. So I need to get the wood burner going lolol

Any plans for the weekend?

Back