Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Hi there jules sorry for postin at this ungodly hour but iI work nite duty so usually post middle of the nite lol x I'm not too bad thanks stickin to it 100% at the min but felt really dizzy and sick today but feel ok nowx took my pee test this evenin but I was only on the 2nd mark on the container don't no if that's ok x hope ure keepin well and doin ok x

Miss Demeanor said:
Hi Ladies - Susan, fantastic your through the 2 stone barrier. How many inches have you lost? must be 2 dress sizes? Big Congrats! Its a mental battle daily to get through this knowing its all going to be worthwhile. Im few weeks behind you two ( now week 5) but hanging in! Strangely - pre diet, convinced myself I didnt look too bad..HMMMM!!
Pleased DD had a lovely bday. What was her favourite gift?
Hi Jules, Im having a good week this week thks - weigh in tommorow so hoping for 3-4lbs. How about yourself? TBH I havent noticed any difference in the amount of weight lost when doing 2 shakes and a 250 cal dinner and just doing SS. I rotate 1 week of each but TBH Im so paranoid about over eating I probably have less than the 250cals ( Thai curry splurge was a one off). Im on my stepper now daily in 3 blasts of 20 minutes a time full throttle which is a total turnaround as it has sat in the garage for 3 years :) I just want to be thin now and it cant come soon enough! These shakes have been a lifesaver.

Hiya miss d.. Yeah delighted to be 2 stone down, in total I'm 17 inches down to! :) to be honest though, I'm looking at the next stone now! Honestly were never happy eh?!?!

How are you feeling? What's your total loss in 5 weeks now?

POP! Didn't mean to press send!

My dd got far to many pressies, but each one she opened she said, oh its just what I've always wanted, thank you! She's a real sweetie!

I've also used ketosticks, my cdc gave them to me.... I'm always right in the second to top mark on the ketosis scale...

Well I'm hoping for a quiet weekend, but a warm one! We went to school fireworks last night and it was freezing! I spent the rest of the evening hugging my radiator!

Also looking forward to weigh in on Monday... I've had a good week so far and really want a good start towards my next stone... already coming to the end of my 9th week! Honestly where does the time go?

What's everyone's plans for the weekends?

Hi S

Yes I too am looking a quiet weekend, but Ive been writing Christmas lists and now starting to freak myself out lol
The younger 2 boys are so excited and really get xmas this year so its really fun at the moment

Hi there jules sorry for postin at this ungodly hour but iI work nite duty so usually post middle of the nite lol x I'm not too bad thanks stickin to it 100% at the min but felt really dizzy and sick today but feel ok nowx took my pee test this evenin but I was only on the 2nd mark on the container don't no if that's ok x hope ure keepin well and doin ok x

Hi Maggie
Ive just noticed your in Belfast I am too!
Are you doing SW?

Just a quiet weekend for me, writing xmas lists as I posted to Susan and now getting totally freaked out lol
I hope nightshift went good if not quickly lol

Hi this is the first nite that I'm not workin so think I'm goin to find it really hard when I'm sittin watching telly then we r invited out to my partners sisters 2morrow and I have to go as his mum not well and we want to spend time all together She is havin a buffet so it is goin to b really hard for me but I must try and stay focused cos my first weight in is on tue any tips on how I can get through the day x

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi S

Yes I too am looking a quiet weekend, but Ive been writing Christmas lists and now starting to freak myself out lol
The younger 2 boys are so excited and really get xmas this year so its really fun at the moment

I'm sad, I've already done all my Christmas shopping and its sitting away waiting to be wrapped! As we're going away it feels kinda different, but I think my kids will start getting really exited when they can start they're advent calendars!

I'm sad, I've already done all my Christmas shopping and its sitting away waiting to be wrapped! As we're going away it feels kinda different, but I think my kids will start getting really exited when they can start they're advent calendars!

Aww keeping forgetting your going away you lucky duck. My sis is going to Dubai this year on the 20th not back to mid Jan, but her wee one can get his head round how Santa will know where to go lolol

Yes I do have some pressies in but not enough lol

How was your weekend?

Hi Maggie

Hows the weekend been for you?

Experimenting with the boys later baking Xmas cupcakes mot resist licking the bowl and spoon
:)

JulesMcL2110 said:
Aww keeping forgetting your going away you lucky duck. My sis is going to Dubai this year on the 20th not back to mid Jan, but her wee one can get his head round how Santa will know where to go lolol

Yes I do have some pressies in but not enough lol

How was your weekend?

Oh no! Good and bad news! As you know I'm off on holiday for Christmas, and a number of years ago I was quite a bit slimmer and I thought great,.I'll lose this weight before my holiday and won't need to but anything as I have slim clothes in the wardrobe! Problem is I decided to try them on today to see if I was anywhere near fitting them yet, and they're already loose! And I'm still hoping to lose between a stone and a stone and a half before xmas and now I won't have anything to wear!!!

I do not know what too do! I don't want to spend money on new clothes which I then want to grow out of! Argh!

I'm feeling delighted and gutted!

Last time I went away I had hardly anything to wear as I was so big and nothing fitted! Looks like I may have the opposite problem this time!

Any ideas guys?

tomnkatesmum said:
Oh no! Good and bad news! As you know I'm off on holiday for Christmas, and a number of years ago I was quite a bit slimmer and I thought great,.I'll lose this weight before my holiday and won't need to but anything as I have slim clothes in the wardrobe! Problem is I decided to try them on today to see if I was anywhere near fitting them yet, and they're already loose! And I'm still hoping to lose between a stone and a stone and a half before xmas and now I won't have anything to wear!!!

I do not know what too do! I don't want to spend money on new clothes which I then want to grow out of! Argh!

I'm feeling delighted and gutted!

Last time I went away I had hardly anything to wear as I was so big and nothing fitted! Looks like I may have the opposite problem this time!

Any ideas guys?

Hi!

Do u have any friends u could borrow clothes off??? Or primark or matalan as cheap and u won't mind throwing them after u lose weightxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I couldn't borrow anything sizes all wrong sadly! I could try matalan, not sure how much summer stuff I'll get in December though! Also don't wanna waste money on clothes I actively want to grow out of!

Maybe I should start practising my sewing skills! lol!

tomnkatesmum said:
No I couldn't borrow anything sizes all wrong sadly! I could try matalan, not sure how much summer stuff I'll get in December though! Also don't wanna waste money on clothes I actively want to grow out of!

Maybe I should start practising my sewing skills! lol!

Try all the sales online!! Fashion Union, chaira fashion, Dorothy Perkins, new look, h and m! I live abroad so know how u feel trying to get summer clothes all year around but the sales are always full of them dirt cheap xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Try all the sales online!! Fashion Union, chaira fashion, Dorothy Perkins, new look, h and m! I live abroad so know how u feel trying to get summer clothes all year around but the sales are always full of them dirt cheap xx

Listen to siobhan she is queen of online shopping!!!!!

I never buy myself anything to fat!! But I will start looking v soon x

Back