Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Great,I look forward to hearing about it!

I gotta go to bed now, had a long day and bet the kids well be up early, then another long day at work! :-(

Have a great day and speak to you tomorrow... Night xx

I gotta go to bed now, had a long day and bet the kids well be up early, then another long day at work! :-(

Night and thanks for encouragement x

Hi Susan

Brilliant WI. You've now lost 32lbs thats huge so delighted for you keep up the hard work
How have you been this week?

tomnkatesmum said:

Hey how's ur day been?

I'm struggling I need food but staying strong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

Brilliant WI. You've now lost 32lbs thats huge so delighted for you keep up the hard work
How have you been this week?

Hi Jules, I know, I just keep waiting to see a 10lb loss one week! I can dream! Yeah I'm good... Felt really down yesterday but far happier today! Had a crap day at work but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

How's you been huni?

gerujool said:
Hey how's ur day been?

I'm struggling I need food but staying strong x

Hi gerujool, I'm good thanks, have you avoided food and stayed strong?

I nearly cracked today, doing a nightmare job at work and as I came back into the office I noticed the nice box of choccy xmas biscuits on the shelf and really felt tempted! But I walked past, glugged some water and the feeling passed! Out was hard as I was alone and the thought did cross my mind that none would know, but hell, I'd only be cheating myself! Thank god for my pint of water! :p

Xxx

Hi everyone meant to post a lot earlier this evenin but I'm on nite duty x. My 1st weight yest (tuesday)I lost 10lbs. Can't bloody believe it!!!! Totally amazed bein an understatement! Makes me all the more determinated for next week x x still not havin bars as I don't want to chew so I'm havin soups tetras and porridge x

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi gerujool, I'm good thanks, have you avoided food and stayed strong?

I nearly cracked today, doing a nightmare job at work and as I came back into the office I noticed the nice box of choccy xmas biscuits on the shelf and really felt tempted! But I walked past, glugged some water and the feeling passed! Out was hard as I was alone and the thought did cross my mind that none would know, but hell, I'd only be cheating myself! Thank god for my pint of water! :p

Xxx

Omg it's so hard going but NO I didn't crack lol.

Yeah it's our guilt that's gets us through it and telling urself off all for a chocolate that u can have wen ur down to goal!! Mind u just the one don't wanna b putting weight bak on!!! I go round the office saying to people can I smell ur chocolate wraper!!! It sorts me out!!

Tonights the night!! Hopefully today will b better for u and no food it's cheating!!!

V x

Hi Ladies

This diet is hard but the results are amazing.. No other diet would give us those results so fast.
I have had a tough couple of weeks mentally!! Been so tempted to eat and have nibbled a few times. Yes the guilt has nearly swallowed me up, but Im getting through it eventually

This week has been a better week. People are now starting to notice that I'm loosing weight which has push me on. My slimmer fat clothes are now too big which is great and I will have to buy some cheapy clothes to get me by..

Basically what I'm saying Ladies we can do this and will get through. I want to loose 3lbs this week and I'm determined to get there!! :)

Now I've stopped ranting lol
Hows everyone today?

Hi everyone meant to post a lot earlier this evenin but I'm on nite duty x. My 1st weight yest (tuesday)I lost 10lbs. Can't bloody believe it!!!! Totally amazed bein an understatement! Makes me all the more determinated for next week x x still not havin bars as I don't want to chew so I'm havin soups tetras and porridge x

Maggie bloody brilliant well done you!
Update your stats to show your fab results!!!

Maggie that's fantastic! Well done you huni!

What up Jules? Do you think it's just that you've been doing this for so long?

I'm on phone and can't see stats, what's you're total loss now? Wonderful to hear people are noticing, and your having to buy new clothes, or interim clothes, that's fab!

I'm sure you will get you're 3lb this week, you've been doing amazing!

I'm good, had a breakfast meeting this morning which I had to try and ignore all the fry UPS, but it was also a birthday so there were shortbread and cakes and brownies! You'll be pleased to hear I resisted, but crikey it's hard sometimes.... I know it will be worth it... I'm planning to have a major sorry through of my wardrobe this weekend probably, loss of clothes already don't fit so I think I need to find what does fit and bag up what doesn't! I feel quite excited! :)

Hopefully it will be like a whole new wardrobe! Lol!

Hi Susan

Ive 3st 7.5lbs off in 12 weeks I'm really chuffed would love another 1 st of for xmas
Just had a tough couple of weeks but I feel I back out the other side. This is my 13th week so it is a long road

That's amazing Jules... Your having some great losses... Have you just had to do a ss+ week? If so, how you found it? I'm a little worried about doing an ss+ week, not least as I'm not sure weekday to eat....

Hi Susan

Last week i did a complete week SS + This week ive had 2 days of SS+ and the rest of week SS. I'm just trying to see what works for me to keep me on track..

My CDC is brilliant she works with you to get the balance and that's what I needed. She totally gets how hard this diet is as she has done it herself loosing 6 stone and maintaining for 2 years. I will be happy if I can loose 3 lbs doing it this way.

hows you been?

Hi Ladies,
Not having a good week :( collapsed at work on Tuesday due to hideous flu combined with low blood sugar & ended up at the hospital. Have had to eat 2 small meals a day whilst on meds so no loss for me this week but upside is my Industrial support pair of spanx is feeling loose even without any loss this week. Feeling cheated & its sort of thrown my concentration . Cant restart SS until Monday and hard to beleive not having shakes is making make me so unhappy lol.
Susan- lucky you Eygpt looks amazing Im sure clothes or no clothes its not going to spoil your holiday! Youll be hopping off those camels no problem :) As its only a few weeks away it must be really motivating knowing you will soon be on holiday.

Jules - you are the disappearing woman. You have to be the next slimmer of the year - we will all vote for you :) Cant wait to see your before and after pics. Have you switched to SS+ now?
Hope you all have good weekends, Im just clearing my desk slowly ready to go - look forward to reading through your posts next week in another battle of the shakes.
Miss D

Thanks Missdemeanor

I do feel great but it is hard to be 100% all the time but I do try!

I'm really sorry to hear that your not feeling good.. Being in this diet can make the common cold feel ten times worst, but at least you didn't put on which is brilliant you will have a big lost next, mark my words :)

any plans for the weekend?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

Last week i did a complete week SS + This week ive had 2 days of SS+ and the rest of week SS. I'm just trying to see what works for me to keep me on track..

My CDC is brilliant she works with you to get the balance and that's what I needed. She totally gets how hard this diet is as she has done it herself loosing 6 stone and maintaining for 2 years. I will be happy if I can loose 3 lbs doing it this way.

hows you been?

Hey Jules,

Did you have a varied diet on your ss+ week? I can only think of chicken and eggs? I can be a picky eater! Think shakes are easier!

I can't believe how quick the weeks are going, I'm going for a great loss this week, but am trying to not get so focused by it... Was really upset last week... I know I'm losing and my clothes are getting looser so think I need to stop worrying about the weekly figures... I wonder if I need to take a broader look and focus on the 4 week figures?

Sorry I'm rambling and thinking out loud....

Miss Demeanor said:
Hi Ladies,
Not having a good week :( collapsed at work on Tuesday due to hideous flu combined with low blood sugar & ended up at the hospital. Have had to eat 2 small meals a day whilst on meds so no loss for me this week but upside is my Industrial support pair of spanx is feeling loose even without any loss this week. Feeling cheated & its sort of thrown my concentration . Cant restart SS until Monday and hard to beleive not having shakes is making make me so unhappy lol.
Susan- lucky you Eygpt looks amazing Im sure clothes or no clothes its not going to spoil your holiday! Youll be hopping off those camels no problem :) As its only a few weeks away it must be really motivating knowing you will soon be on holiday.

Jules - you are the disappearing woman. You have to be the next slimmer of the year - we will all vote for you :) Cant wait to see your before and after pics. Have you switched to SS+ now?
Hope you all have good weekends, Im just clearing my desk slowly ready to go - look forward to reading through your posts next week in another battle of the shakes.
Miss D

Hi miss d, so sorry to hear you've been unwell... Poor you collapsing and ending up in hospital... Not what you need... Look after yourself and only get back on this when your better, you need to look after yourself first!

I cannot wait to go on holiday... I want to lose as much as possible beforehand...then try and be careful while I'm away...think I'll worry about clothes nearer the time as I have no idea what my weight will do in even such a sort space of time!

I agree wholeheartedly, Jules for slimmer of the year!

Hey Ladies

Had WI today and lost 3lbs really delighted!
As you know I been harping a bit over the last couple of weeks so I wanted to thank you for putting up with me :)

i feel like I've turned the corner again and I'm now focus for the next 5 weeks until Christmas, were I definitely plan to enjoy.

Thanks for the compliment of 'Slimmer of the Year' I have a long way to go but if I do loose 9 stone I will be putting my myself forward ;)

Susan
When you look at what you take off in the month it's really brilliant I'm now using the monthly challenge as my yard stick!

Miss demeanor
How you feeling today?

Maggie69
hows your week been?

Whats everyone plans for the rest of weekend?

Back