Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Miss Demeanor said:
Hi all
fab losses this week ladies. Susan big congrats , you must be so really pleased, timing was perfect to keep you on track. Just read thro the last few days posts and seemed you had hit a mental wall and I could feel your restlessness in yr posts. Are you back in fight mode for the next weigh in? Not long to that holiday now!!
Jules can't wait to see you up there- there's no doubt in my mind that you will lose all the weight. You always sound so calm and focussed and with such consistent losses I don't think there's any way you will stop anytime soon :)
I came off meds on Tues and weigh in today hv lost 7.5lbs over 2 weeks so v happy as I was sure having to eat& no exercise that I would have no loss or worse still a gain but now almost at 2stone loss... Yay:) Back to SS from tomorrow but at school Xmas fair on cake stall so could be SS+ tomorrow :)

Hi miss d, good to hear from you, I was wondering how you were as hadn't seen you on here for a few days!

Your absolutely right, I was feeling bloody awful and the loss was just what I needed! Just hope it doesn't effect this week?!?

Huge congrats on your loss, that's excellent especially when you've been ill! So pleased for you...

Xxx

Hi Jules,

Have you been working away in Dublin all week? If so, bet it's nice to be home and see boys!

Ah, love Christmas, though not sure we'll bother with the proper tree this year, maybe just a mini desk one!

I'm doing my step 2 week staying tomorrow... Although I don't have to yet, I meant to on 3 R&D Dec and that's a busy week so decided to do it early on a quiet week... I'm looking forward to chewing after 11 weeks, but worried about getting back on ss afterwards!

Lucky you being of next week, you at home? Going away? Doing anything special?

I've got a family photoshoot tomorrow... Hoping when I see the photos I look slimmer than previously... Went shopping today and bought size 16 jeans and a size 14 cardy! Feeling dead chuffed! :)

Hey Susan

2.5lbs off so delighted as I was worried SS+ wouldn't give me a lost.

I was working in Dublin, tough going as really long days :( but hopefully nothing now until after Xmas... Working from home and when needed in the Belfast office.

How did your photo shoot go? I bet you looked fab!

I so love Christmas and the 2 younger boys are so excited, really understanding.

Are you starting to SS+ this week, what's your dinner plans?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey Susan

2.5lbs off so delighted as I was worried SS+ wouldn't give me a lost.

I was working in Dublin, tough going as really long days :( but hopefully nothing now until after Xmas... Working from home and when needed in the Belfast office.

How did your photo shoot go? I bet you looked fab!

I so love Christmas and the 2 younger boys are so excited, really understanding.

Are you starting to SS+ this week, what's your dinner plans?

Hey Jules, that's excellent, well done on the loss... That's great, especially as toy say on a ss+ day! I'm worried eating this week will make me gain!

Yeah I'm doing my stage 2 week starting today! I've just had a omelette with mushrooms, couldn't manage half of it! Then the milk allowance I used to make up my final shake... I didn't really like it, but hey, it's only a week!

I haven't gone for many options,I bought eggs, chicken, mushrooms and broccoli... Thinking maybe chicken tomorrow with either veg... Really fancy dippy eggs, but not quite the same with broccoli as bread soldiers, eh?

Lucky you being home now, even if working from home... Be nice and hero you get into the Christmas spirit!

Our photoshoot went well, I was suprised how I looked, not sure I ever really look at myself! The pictures were great, but seriously expensive... We took my parents and I'm very lucky, my dad treated me to a gorgeous one with three photos, my kids on each end and the for of us in the middle! Can't wait to get them!

Have you put the tree up? Feeling chriatmasy?

I went shopping today and treated my self to new face creams and make up, which I haven't done in ages... Starting to take an interest in how I look... :) only problem, at the shops I kept being offered chocolate to taste! I resisted, but ooh, love chocolate! Especially when it's on special offer! Oh well, being slim will be worth it!

Hi Susan

How'd your WI go?
hows your week been so far on SS+?
Met friends last night which is our annual get together before the mad Xmas rush lol Went to the local Chinese which I was so worried about, had a spoon full of rice with Chicken broocili stryfry it was gorgeous even though I couldn't finish it and it was only a small portion!

but I felt so normal eating and enjoying my friends no wine though lol Saving that for Xmas :)

Hubby and I off shopping today so looking forward to spending sometime with him even though it is dragging him round the shops lol

Hi Jules/Susan,
Great to read your both sounding and still doing really well. Susan - im totally with you on the photo thing. I havent been on a family photo in years, avoided looking at myself. Lovely to hear you are liking the new look you. amazing weight loss in such a short time ! You must have had loads more confidence to do the shoot. I still havent been back on my stepper since being ill & feel like Im starting to waver -less determined than before although loss still consistent without exercise. Im having fun this week trying on old clothes that didnt fit and now finding them loose .
Xmas tree up here too although xmas isnt a a big event in HK. Love the lounge with the tree lights on at night!

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

How'd your WI go?
hows your week been so far on SS+?
Met friends last night which is our annual get together before the mad Xmas rush lol Went to the local Chinese which I was so worried about, had a spoon full of rice with Chicken broocili stryfry it was gorgeous even though I couldn't finish it and it was only a small portion!

but I felt so normal eating and enjoying my friends no wine though lol Saving that for Xmas :)

Hubby and I off shopping today so looking forward to spending sometime with him even though it is dragging him round the shops lol

Hi Jules, I've not been too well... Weighed in Monday but only lost 1 and 3/4lbs... Suppose it's because of my stage 2?

Sounds like you did really well at your meal out and even though you didn't eat much, still enjoyed it! :)

Did you get anything nice while out shopping?

Xxx

Miss Demeanor said:
Hi Jules/Susan,
Great to read your both sounding and still doing really well. Susan - im totally with you on the photo thing. I havent been on a family photo in years, avoided looking at myself. Lovely to hear you are liking the new look you. amazing weight loss in such a short time ! You must have had loads more confidence to do the shoot. I still havent been back on my stepper since being ill & feel like Im starting to waver -less determined than before although loss still consistent without exercise. Im having fun this week trying on old clothes that didnt fit and now finding them loose .
Xmas tree up here too although xmas isnt a a big event in HK. Love the lounge with the tree lights on at night!

His miss d, how are you? Sorry to hear your still not back to yourself, sounds like it really knocked you for six!

Glad to hear your still losing though, even without the steeper!

Yeah the photoshoot was good and I felt so much better! Would prefer to be even slimmer, obviously, but it's still a huge improvement!

It's great trying on old clothes and finding they now fit eh? However I'm happy but also sad to find the trousers I've been waiting to get into for 4 years are now loose.. I know it's great I'm slimmer, but I had hoped to wear them for a while longer!

Anyway, how is everyone else doing this week?

Xx

Hi Susan

That's fab weight loss really well done. I'm not getting weighed until 8th of dec as hubby and I away this weekend for our anniversary. And I'm going to enjoy it to the max food and drink, I'll pick up again next week!

yes I enjoyed the Chinese but not really wanted to eat :)
sure were never happy!

How you feeling?

Hi Jules/Susan,

Hey Miss Demeanor,

Your great to be bac in saddle after being so ill take every day as it comes! It's such a great feeling trying on clothes realising they don't fit any more. I have a black bag beside my wardrobe so everything I try on that's too big goes into the bag because I am not keeping it to fit back into them in a couple months in time!

i love Xmas and the younger 2 boys they are so into this year really understand!

:)

Hi Susan

That's fab weight loss really well done. I'm not getting weighed until 8th of dec as hubby and I away this weekend for our anniversary. And I'm going to enjoy it to the max food and drink, I'll pick up again next week!

yes I enjoyed the Chinese but not really wanted to eat :)
sure were never happy!

How you feeling?

Hiya Jules,

LOL! I'm not sure i'd go as far as saying it was a fab weight loss, but its 11.25lb over the november challenge (4 weeks) and i'm quite chuffed with that! =0)

I've got 3 more weigh ins till i go off on my hols, and i will be ssing the whole time apart from one night off for my works christmas do! seriously hoping may be able to get into the 11's before i go, but i shall wait and see what happens!

Oooh, lucky you, away for the weekend, where are you going?

its funny you say about not really wanting to eat at the chinese, i couldn't wait to get back to ss... i was worried about going on step 2 that it would make me long for food after so long without it, but i didn't hugely enjoy it and was actively wanting to get back to my three shakes/soups a day.... a little sad maybe.... but i'm hoping this means it will be easy to get straight back onto ss after my holiday! fingers crossed!

Bet your kids are looking forward to starting the advent calendars on Saturday???

Susan

Every weight lost is great and fab because its not a gain! Lol

I'm really looking forward to getting away with just me and the hubby we're off to Harvey's Point in Donegal Ireland!
Lots of friends have been and loved it!

The boys got 2 Lego Star Wars advent calendars they can't wait lol
Any plans this wend?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Susan

Every weight lost is great and fab because its not a gain! Lol

I'm really looking forward to getting away with just me and the hubby we're off to Harvey's Point in Donegal Ireland!
Lots of friends have been and loved it!

The boys got 2 Lego Star Wars advent calendars they can't wait lol
Any plans this wend?

I suppose so... Lol!

I hope you have a lovely time away, wow a break with no kids! Sounds amazing! :)

I've also got a Lego star wars advent calendar! Lol! :)

My kids have got Lego friends and a moshi monster one... Were cheating, we started our advent calendars on Monday and were counting down till our holiday eve!

Were visiting family this weekend... My hubbys nan on Saturday, then my bro, his oh and their daughter are coming Sunday...

Is a really busy few days, Monday is my dad.s 65th birthday and then Tuesday I have my first Christmas meal out (not that I'm eating anything!) Then hopefully a quiet few days until the next Christmas gathering on Saturday... Gonna be busy, just hope I don't end up eating!

Happy Friday !
Just had weigh in -although only 2 lbs this week Ive met my 2 stone in 2 month challenge whoop whoop and had a susan inspired omellette to celebrate!
Off to buy a new dress tomorrow for parents christmas drinks at school on Tuesday.
Susan , funny abt your trousers, its quite unbelievable just how many inches everyones losing. I plan to clearout my fat clothes at the end of Dec to start the new year in a new body ! My rep gave me a disgusting blobby 1lb of rubbery fat 3D Model to sit in my bathroom this week to motivate me back to exercise so this weeks going to be the week:)
Spending weekend trying to order girls christmas pressies via the internet , not quite the same as going out shopping but on a hunt for specific model ponies and accessories not available here - swear the real thing would be cheaper!!
Have a lovely anniversary Jules - looking fantastic, you have lots to celebrate!
Susan - Its really disappointing when you dont lose what you had hoped but It's still a respectable loss and some weeks will be less now than others as you become closer to your target. You will be in your 11's for your holiday :)
Have a lovely weekend all
Miss D

Miss Demeanor said:
Happy Friday !
Just had weigh in -although only 2 lbs this week Ive met my 2 stone in 2 month challenge whoop whoop and had a susan inspired omellette to celebrate!
Off to buy a new dress tomorrow for parents christmas drinks at school on Tuesday.
Susan , funny abt your trousers, its quite unbelievable just how many inches everyones losing. I plan to clearout my fat clothes at the end of Dec to start the new year in a new body ! My rep gave me a disgusting blobby 1lb of rubbery fat 3D Model to sit in my bathroom this week to motivate me back to exercise so this weeks going to be the week:)
Spending weekend trying to order girls christmas pressies via the internet , not quite the same as going out shopping but on a hunt for specific model ponies and accessories not available here - swear the real thing would be cheaper!!
Have a lovely anniversary Jules - looking fantastic, you have lots to celebrate!
Susan - Its really disappointing when you dont lose what you had hoped but It's still a respectable loss and some weeks will be less now than others as you become closer to your target. You will be in your 11's for your holiday :)
Have a lovely weekend all
Miss D

Hiya miss d, goodtoo hear you sounding happier! :)

Hope you enjoyed the omelette? Lol! I'm back on ss and to be honest enjoying just having my shakes again...so much easier some days!

Did you buy your dress? Bet you'll be a yummy mummy! :)

Is the rubbery pound of fast helping you get back to exercise? Ours horrid isn't it! Can't believe how much a pound actually is! Must remember that when I feel I've had a crap loss... A pound of fat is actually quite gross!

How's the Christmas shopping going? Have you not got a lot of the same shops over there? My brother used to live in China, and I remember they loved pooping over to hk to go to M&s and other British shops!

I wanna go back to China, I had some lovely jewelery made at a fraction of the cost... :)

I hope I will be in the 11s for my holiday, still got a couple of weeks and I plan to ss apart from my one meal out...

I had a sneaky morning weigh in this morning and that was 12.1.5 so nearly there, though I normally weigh in at night fully clothed! I'm not going to worry though, ill get there one way our the other! And let's be honest once I finish CD, ill be working on my weight from my scales first thing in the morning not a 6pm weigh in on a Monday night! (think I may be justifying to myself!)

Anyway, sorry I'm rambling again, how's everyones weekends? My dd has been sick, she woke last night and was sick in her bed (whys it always on the middle of the night?) And todays she been horrid, obviously feeling dreadful... Took her to the emergency doc and now she has antibiotics so hopefully on the mend and hopefully ill get a good nights sleep tonight! Fingers crossed!

Xx

Hi susan,
Sorry to hear DD sick again!! We have a scarlet fever outbreak here at the moment so hopefully she has nothing like that?? Hope she gets over it before the holiday!
If you do get out this way again give me a shout. The shopping can be fab here for just about anything but just not kids xmas presents!! Massive amount of diamond and watch shops opening aimed at the mainland chinese who now come here in droves- there were already a lot but now we have entire streets of jewellers. No still lacking on the UK shop front. We have just this month got a pop up Boots small shop and recently M&S small food shops but no! mostly I order online from overseas.
Where did your brother live? Im on HK island.
Fully intend to try and be a yummy mummy for the night although many of the other expat housewives are size 0 gym bunnies so really cant compete! Have bought industrial strength spanx bodysuit - which just about allows me to breathe and did an expensive trip to the hairdressers yesterday. Feeling pleased with myself at the mo for having got this far so this evening is a little feelgood pat on the back - Makes those chicken and mushroom shakes worthwhile:)
Fingers x you will be almost at 11 this week ... so so close!! I changed my weigh in time from evening to morning for same reason- by the end of the day you have so much water sloshing inside you & its disheartening when you see the home scales in the morning compared to the CDC scales later in the day!
Look forward to seeing your weigh in this week. Missing Jules's posts hope shes doing OK!

Hey Ladies

Sorry Ive not been on since my fab weekend away! ;)

Had a really lovely time with my hubby just chilling out, nice evenings around a huge log fire enjoying as CWP Dinners as possible
Getting weigh on Sat so should know the damage, but to be honest it was so worth it!

I'm back on track this week going to SS until Xmas hopefully

Susan
Hows your WI this week go? Are u SS or SS+? Hows the wee one? I know how you feel the boys have coughs and runny noses that just wont clear up!

Miss Demeanor
How have you been? Xmas all sorted?

Hey Jules,
Sounds like you had a really romantic break - lucky lady :) ( or should be lucky hubby)
Im sure it was all the more special and enjoyable because of your amazing weightloss, you must feel quite buzzy now -especially with the run up to xmas.
Your reward is sooo well deserved as you are half way now & at least you know a week of SS and you are back on track. Did you see the lady in the Daily Mail this morning and her Cambridge diet 8 stone loss.??
Yes finally found a fab UK website and have a whole stable load of horses, riders and accessories arriving next week so girls will have pressies!
Is your CDC doing any xmas challenges? we received one this morning where we weigh in before Dec 12th and weigh in again the first week Jan and if we lose or maintain receive GBP50 voucher. Its not so much the $$ but the challenge which is quite motivating!
Susan - I managed to play yummy Mummy quite well and not having seen the other Mums for ages was really happy to be the recipient of compliments on my loss but by the end of the night my spanx was so tight I fell into bed wearing it which was easier than peeling it off - woke 5am thinking I was having a heart attack as it was so tight I had to finally fight my way out of it. Aim for next year - no more spanx !
Lookks freezing there - do you 2 have snow?

Hiya ladies....

Jules, sounds like your weekend away was amazing!!! you lucky girl!!! i bet you felt and looked amazing!!! so nice to have a break and relax... or so i'm told!! LOL!!!!

Yey Miss D, i knew you would be a yummy mummy! Bet you felt great, its always nice when people notice we've changed for the better! Oh no, about the spanx, that sounds painful and very worrying when you woke at 5am!!! bet you saw the funny side of it afterwards though!!!

WOW, your CDC's December challenge is excellent! I take it its £50 on CD products??? Wish mine was doing that! I think mine will match pound for pound or something, but she didn't say anything about it yesterday...

We have snow here! Horrid Horrid weather and its so cold!!! =0(

Anyway, i weighed in last night and lost 4.5lb!!!! WooHoo!!! What this means though is that in my 12 weeks u have now lost, just over, 3 STONE!!!! i am so pleased!!!

Hiya ladies....

Jules, sounds like your weekend away was amazing!!! you lucky girl!!! i bet you felt and looked amazing!!! so nice to have a break and relax... or so i'm told!! LOL!!!!

Yey Miss D, i knew you would be a yummy mummy! Bet you felt great, its always nice when people notice we've changed for the better! Oh no, about the spanx, that sounds painful and very worrying when you woke at 5am!!! bet you saw the funny side of it afterwards though!!!

WOW, your CDC's December challenge is excellent! I take it its £50 on CD products??? Wish mine was doing that! I think mine will match pound for pound or something, but she didn't say anything about it yesterday...

We have snow here! Horrid Horrid weather and its so cold!!! =0(

Anyway, i weighed in last night and lost 4.5lb!!!! WooHoo!!! What this means though is that in my 12 weeks u have now lost, just over, 3 STONE!!!! i am so pleased!!!

Aww Susan that was just brilliant Really well done on the Weight Loss!
Soo are you getting excited for the holiday?? I bet you cant wait

How have you been this week?

Hey Jules,
Sounds like you had a really romantic break - lucky lady :) ( or should be lucky hubby)
Im sure it was all the more special and enjoyable because of your amazing weightloss, you must feel quite buzzy now -especially with the run up to xmas.
Your reward is sooo well deserved as you are half way now & at least you know a week of SS and you are back on track. Did you see the lady in the Daily Mail this morning and her Cambridge diet 8 stone loss.??
Yes finally found a fab UK website and have a whole stable load of horses, riders and accessories arriving next week so girls will have pressies!
Is your CDC doing any xmas challenges? we received one this morning where we weigh in before Dec 12th and weigh in again the first week Jan and if we lose or maintain receive GBP50 voucher. Its not so much the $$ but the challenge which is quite motivating!
Susan - I managed to play yummy Mummy quite well and not having seen the other Mums for ages was really happy to be the recipient of compliments on my loss but by the end of the night my spanx was so tight I fell into bed wearing it which was easier than peeling it off - woke 5am thinking I was having a heart attack as it was so tight I had to finally fight my way out of it. Aim for next year - no more spanx !
Lookks freezing there - do you 2 have snow?

LOL I had to laugh at your story on the Spanx, like something out off Bridget Jones :)
but I bet you are so proud of what you have lost

No snow for us here in Ireland but very cold minus temperatures each night

Back