newbie needs help pointing

donnaxx

i wont get to my first meeting until 2nite so was wondering if anyone could help me point my meals today, i've been trying to look up points online but get conflicting answers, todays menu is (and what i think the points are):

200mm The One Milk ? pts

Bowl of Frostie 2 pts

4 Tesco light Melba Toast 1 pts
(1 point for 6 bt only ate 4)
1 extra light laughing cow triangle 0.5 pts

2 slice danish toast 2 pts
1 tbsp light can't believe its not butter ?
1 tsp veg oil 1 pt
1 poached egg 1.5 pts
3 tbsp beans ?
6 mushrooms 0 pts

1 skinless chicken fillet ?
soy sauce 0 pts
300g stir fry veg 0 pts
1 tsp olive oil 1 pt

2 cups tea 1/4 spoon of sugar in each 0.5 pts

1 apple 0.5 pts

200mm The One Milk ? pts

Bowl of Frostie 2 pts (how many?)

1 tbsp light can't believe its not butter ?(try using no marg saves loads of points)
1 tsp veg oil 1 pt (whats the oil for)
1 poached egg 1.5 pts
3 tbsp beans ?
6 mushrooms 0 pts(depends how cooked)

1 skinless chicken fillet ? (average 3 points baked)
soy sauce 0 pts
300g stir fry veg 0 pts ( does it have any peas sweetcoen and any other high carb veg)
1 tsp olive oil 1 pt (try fry light spray)

2 cups tea 1/4 spoon of sugar in each 0.5 pts (sweetners)

1 apple 0.5 pts

Hi sorry havent been much help with the actual points just wondered if you could change how your eating to no marg and no oil and use sweetners,just that it saves a ton of points over the week,I know some people hate sweetners for many reasons and find it hard to give up certain fats,I expect someone else will come along to help before I get my books out but changing things slightly you get to have extra points of which you'll appreciate as you go lower in points as you lose weight xx

Bowl of Frostie 2 pts (how many?) small bowl no scales but guessing 30g

1 tbsp light can't believe its not butter ?(try using no marg saves loads of points) really dont like it dry need a wee bit of spread on it
1 tsp veg oil 1 pt (whats the oil for) frying the mushrooms
1 poached egg 1.5 pts
3 tbsp beans ?
6 mushrooms 0 pts(depends how cooked) fried

1 skinless chicken fillet ? (average 3 points baked)
soy sauce 0 pts
300g stir fry veg 0 pts ( does it have any peas sweetcoen and any other high carb veg) its prepacked from tesco, mostly made up of beansprout, mushrooms, peppers and onion
1 tsp olive oil 1 pt (try fry light spray) yet to get to supermarket but will buy this

2 cups tea 1/4 spoon of sugar in each 0.5 pts (sweetners) dont like them, i have cut down from 1 sugar to 1/4

1 apple 0.5 pts

u are being really helpful and i know if i make some switches i will be more successful but think i'll have to introduce these gradually or i'll throw in the towel too quickly lol

guessing butter will be about 1.5 / 2 points, but try getting extra light flora, you can have 10gs for 0.5 :) and you can't notice the difference!

When it comes to frying stuff, try buying the light fry spray comes in a bottle cheap from most supermarkets and it's amazingly low :)

3tbsp of beans is 1 point :)

good luck xx

i usually use that flora but have ran out, today im just using what i have in at home

do u know what the poached egg is?

I would think the poached egg is 1.5 for a medium one as its just cooked in water :)
Your right making changes gradually is prob best it just I have used these things for a long time so I suppose Im used to them ,if you need marg get the lowest cal/sat fat one poss :) good luck looks like your in the right frame of mind xx

30g of frosties is 1.5 points according to my calculator. i use cant believe its not butter light and a teaspoon, not tablespoon is 0.5 points. I have my breakfast in work and because we dont have a scales here - i pre bag my 30g of frosties to last me about a week or 2 - so much more easier and convenient.

also you can get WW danish bread and it lovely - only 0.5 per slice. x

nice one i've been counting the frosties as 2 (but will keep this as it may have been more than 30g).

brilliant idea pre-bagging, will do that myself, i eat mine at work too

went to a ww mtg at lunch time so on the upside i didnt have time to do the mushrooms, so saved some points on that and i had some flora light left too :) although when i looked on the packs there not a lot of diffence between it and the i cant believe light

Back