newbie needs help with meal plan

liverbird_24

hey wondering if someone could help joined sw tonight and need a bit of reassurance about my food plan for tomorrow

green day

breakfast

all bran (he b )
milk ( he a)

lunch

jacket potato and beans with free salad

dinner

pasta with bacon ( he b ) tomatoes and free veg

any comments welcome :D

xxx

First of all, welcome!!!!

As long as the All Bran is the type listed in your book/on the SW site that seems ok (but I think that if you have all bran, you are supposed to have a ryvita with it???)

My main worry with your menu is where is the fruit? The snacks?? The syns???

Don't worry about "How can I eat so much and still lose weight?" I don't know. I only know that it works!!!! ;)

Once again, welcome :) . I'm sure that some of the others might have something to say either about your menu, or just words of welcome. I'm just glad that I had the chance to say it first!!! ;)

Yes it looks ok , but it's not enough! Trust me! You could add a banana to your brekky , and I would add in some fruit either mid morning /afternoon, and you MUST have your syns! If you try and do without them your weightlosses will be disappointing.
They have menu plans on the website. Look in the magazine for ideas.
As Lonestitcher says, you just have to suspend belief and eat for England (or any other country! Tries to be politically correct!)
The other thing to look at is the excellent sticky by Squiddie for newbies.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

Thanks for the replys

I had an apple and a banana as snacks today and have some strawberries for after my tea :)

how many syns is the right amount to have i know it says 5-15 but is there a target you should aim for? i will probs have a little but of chocolate for some syns

Hayley
x

You can have between 5 - 15 :) you chose! There is no "set" amount for anyone, but it does seem to work better the closer to 10/15 you use.

One more suggestion - make sure you weigh/measure your HEX's - you'd be amazed at how much you think you can have compared to what you can actually have - and it can make a huge difference by the end of the week! Good luck!

Back