Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie needs help

Discussion in 'alli' started by naz, 8 September 2011 Social URL.

1. naz

naz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I all I'm new to this forum, I will be starting my alli tomorrow as I have put on around 10lbs threw eating a load of junk! Anyway long story short I have a event end of the month and I need to lose at least 6lbs! I've never taken alli but I'm hoping it will help me with my weight loss journey for a few weeks. I'm only getting 2 weeks supply and was wondering how much you guys lost after 2 weeks. Thanks in advance! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Everhopeful

Everhopeful " If at First".....

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    No Sugar.
    Hi, It looks as if no one is at home..

4. Georgia...

Georgia... Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't think I lost anything from them tbh, if I don't see results quick I usually give up so j just used the tablets to get away with eating naughty stuff in the end

5. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    sorry I didn't see this post although not sure why... I am not sure re alli, I think they are half strength of xenical which is what I am on. I lost 9lbs in my first 2 weeks but I am very overweight.......

6. solo12

solo12 Guest

Hi, I've been on alli for 2 weeks now and lost 4lb first week & STS this week although I haven't done any exercise and have a feeling that TOTM is approaching! I think if you follow the rules & exercise 6lb could be achievable! Good luck X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.