Newbie on a monumental scale

Lemai

Silver Member
Hi all!

Well monumental is a bit of a stretch...but!.... I'm new to the site and also joined weight watchers a month ago! For the first time!!!

Doing well so far, the food trackers are my life!
Nothing gets past that pen and paper.

As most yoyo dieters I had tried everything. Atkins worked wonders for me a few years ago. But as soon as I started to introduce carbs again, the weight piled back on....*ahem* all five stone of it, because no, I was not a saint with it!

Decided to give weight watchers a go, because...I was fed up of breaking a serious sweat in the gym every a.m. then rewarding myself during the day with a bar of chocolate or a load of white bread... my drug of choice!... rewarding myself for nadda!?!? maintaining a hefty me was getting a bit boring to be honest.

My leader...I guess I fell in love with instantly, motivation BIG TIME! and when I understood the whole ProPoint system (my leader and I spoke for almost 2 hours till I was full to the brim with info).. THIS was it for me!
So far so good!
I'm finding it incredibly easy, and although I was eating the right foods, with the occasional binge, I just cut back on portion sizes
And I still have a treat everyday :) (Frozen Curly Wurlys - NOM)
I don't drink really either, so a bit of a saving grace there.

So far I am down 12.5lbs in 4 weeks.
I didn't even lose that much when I was on Atkins for a month, so I am DELIGHTED!!!!
I'm down a dress size already. Boo for my wallet...HOORAY for my self confidence

And it is nice to read everyone's ups and even the downs and to relate to people on WW's... I'm new to forums in general. I'm sure I will get the hang of it

Till the next time!

:)

Bye new friends

looks like you have found the lifestyle for you, its great when it just clicks into place. You have come so far already!

All the best and Im sure you will be a new slimmer you before you know it

Lulu x x x x

Back