Newbie on CD Sole Source

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shazzy, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. shazzy

shazzy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, just started Cambridge Diet Sole Source. Yesterday was good and thought wow this may not be so hard. However today my stomach is rumbling very load, cant remeber the last time that happened as I never go more than an hour without eating something rubbish. I am hoping to stay focused and lose 3 stone by 9 Jan as that is when I go on holiday. I have enjoyed reading all the threads and it is so good to know there are so moany out there going through the same thing.:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minmins :) best of luck with cd, just stick to it 100% and those lbs will be of in no time ;)

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Just stick with it and you will suceed. The first few days are going to hard but once ur in ketosis it will be better. It will keep hungry at bay.

5. shazzy

shazzy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you guys for the replies, great to know you are all out there. I think this may be a lonely time as not a very social diet. Trying not to think about all the work parties that will be coming up around Christmas, though maybe if I am a lot thinner then I will just want to go so I can pose in my new dress?, what a lovely thought. Lots of love to you all.
    Sharon xx

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey hun and a big welcome to minis,
    this diet is hard at 1st but hang in there and it is soooooo worth it,just keep posting on here(this place has been my saviour)and drink water like its going out of fashion,
    best of luck to you,
    elaine x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD

Irene xx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. shazzy

shazzy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow Starlight amazing weight loss, you must be feeling so different and the compliments must be flying at you. Thank you for your welcome and to Eileen, Elaine Keisha and Rebecca. You have all done so well hope i can post such great results soon and get all those sparkly things added to my profile. Not very good at this, so maybe will take a look at the tutorials I saw at the top.
    Sharon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.