Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Newbie on day 1 attack

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by mrsb999, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsb999

mrsb999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all, I've just finished day 1 attack and am pretty amazed at how easy it was and how full I feel!

I currently weigh 12 st 10 and am 5ft 3, I would love to lose 10 lbs by 27th august when I am bridesmaid for my best friend! Do you think this is too ambitious, opinions welcome!

I have the Dukan book but have to say it all seems a bit daunting!

I would love to hear how other people are getting on with Dukan

Thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. richard.

richard. Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    23st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hey well done on getting through day 1, what have you eaten today?

Im starting tomorrow on Attack for the first time, have had 2 attempts at making the pancakes today but cant get them right :-( x

4. mrsb999

mrsb999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi! For breakfast I had yogurt, lunch was cottage cheese and cooked chicken (no skin etc), then dinner I had an omelette made with 2 eggs, dash of skimmed milk and black pepper with some smoked salmon and prawns which I dry fried with a little garlic and chilli. Snacks were some crab sticks and ham

All in all yummy just hope I am doing it right! My oat bran should arrive tomoro so I can crack on with that!

Oh an I've been for my 20 min walk and drank about 2 l of water

Good luck! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.