Working Solutions newbie on working solution!

fatmummy

Hi all

I started my exante diet yesterday and so far am not feeling too hungry! I just love my food and suppose I was getting into a habit of constant eating without thinking which is what got me in this mess! That's why I decided to do working solution so I can look forward to eating something in the evenings. Is anyone else doing this? I'd love to hear your experiences. I usually give up on diets after a few days so here's hoping I can stick this one out! I must admit I'm a bit worried I won't be able to. Would love to lose around 6 stones in total but realise this may take a while :D. Hope everyone's diets are going well x

Hello, there seems to be a load of new starters so u shd get lots of support as the weight melts away. I was on working solution for 4 mths, started with TS but gave that up as I needed food. Remained determined though and still managed to loose...I still have a shake/bar a day as part of maintaining. I'm glad I found exante and this site. Good luck!

Hi glad it's going well. I started working solution today and other than peeing lots I don't feel too bad. Although I need to find a way to change the flavour of the carbonara, just not to my taste!

Back