1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Once More...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by RachieB, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. RachieB

RachieB A thin person in disguise

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    HI all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I lost all my excess weight in 2009 through LL, only to put it back on in 2010. Throughout 2010, I tried to stop the weight piling on through going back to LL, then SW then WW then CD then back to LL. I am 6ft tall and my weight did drop doing LL and CD, but the side effects were awful!!

I tried WW and SW last year only to put weight on!!!!! I was panicking and couldn't bare the thought of my bulk increasing, I have just finished a stint at LL and CD again (the financial burden was too great for us) and I am left with the battle of the bulge. I have started swimming and going back to the gym (slowly). I also think that because I did vlcd for over a year and then off and on, my metabolic rate has ground to a halt. I know this because I am rarely hungry, feel the cold and dizzy.

Enough is enough and I really want to go back to a plan that I don't have to measure food as I travel a lot with work. I know I have rambled but I really need some helpful and kind advice. I hate being a tall fat lump and I am looking forward to being a slinkier me by christmas.

Many thanks in advance and I hope you are all okay this evening xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.