newbie person hoping she is starting thread in right section

chubbyemma

Silver Member
:wave_cry:
hi all, posted in introductions section and now hiked my way here to slimming world section.
looking to lose 6-7 stones, been on slimming world about a week and a half so its early days.
i have had loss of 10lbs .
as mentioned in my other thread really dont want another summer of hiding in uncomfortable clothes that cover me up trying to keep cool, whilst other people wear lovely summer clothes keeping cool.
great forum you have going here with fab tips and information.
looking forward to getting to know people and sharing diet stories.
:)
could anyone tell me how to put a photo on my profile, its nice to put a name to the words i reackon

hi there x
congrats on your huge weight loss so far.you've done great :)
don't think you can put a pic up until you have posted more(i think its 50 times?).
i know what you mean about the summer.this year i'm NOT gonna be the fat one trying to hide my fat while sweating buckets!
anyway,best of luck with your journey x

Welcome to SW and the forum.
Congrats on your terrific weight loss and good luck on your slimming journey.

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you've started as you mean to go on, well done xxx

Hi and welcome - lots of friendly advice and support on here - and lots of ideas for menus recipes etc - well done on your loss so far - maybe you won't be 'chubby'emma in months to come :)

Thanks all for lovely welcome.
lol yes hope to be less of the chubbyemma in monthes to come,more of the slimgoddessemma look im aiming for..................

Hello and welcome. This is a fab place for advice and support. Good luck with your journey.

Heya, welcome :D Thats some pretty awesome weight losses so far!!
Have to agree, this summer I am going to be thinner and wear nice floaty clothes!

Hi there and well done on your loss so far Hun.

I started SW after a GB and knew that I needed to follow a healthy eating plan. I have gone from 21 stone 7 to 13 stone 10 and if I can do it...anyone can, so never think of the amount that you have to loose as something that seems so far away, because you will get there before you know it!

Good luck!

well done on your weight loss so far, thats a fab amount!!
i too am pretty new around the sw section (having come from Slim fast) so its a lot bigger around here than i expected... takes hours to go through things..

Good Luck with your weight loss

Back