Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi everyone started slimming world last week lost 4 pounds today my first weigh in look forward to hearing your success stories x
Hello Julie :) Welcome and well done on your first loss....may there be many more to come!! I joined Slimming World at the end of April last year and I have almost reached my target, just 10lb to go now and if I can do it so can you.......keep up the good work love :)

Hello, everyone. I'm a total newbie! I've started doing slimming world but I'm no good at the meeting thing. I love chatting in forums though so decided to join up here. Looking forward to talking with you all. :)
Welcome, just keep coming back to become more inspired

Hi newbie here, have been lurking for a while but decided to join for the extra support x I'm doing Slimming World started in April so far I've lost 1st 7.5lbs still a long way to go.....but determined this time x

Hi everyone need some ideas gone off plan for last few days as my husband was taken ill and is in hospital I haven't eaten much but the stuff I have eaten is probably way over my syns. What could I have from say boots or any sandwiches that may be low in syns haven't even weighed in this week going to go next week

Hi everyone need some ideas gone off plan for last few days as my husband was taken ill and is in hospital I haven't eaten much but the stuff I have eaten is probably way over my syns. What could I have from say boots or any sandwiches that may be low in syns haven't even weighed in this week going to go next week
Sorry to hear about your troubles Julie....hope you husband is feeling better now love. Don't be hard on yourself if you have gone off plan, it's so hard when your life turns upside-down so unexpectedly! I don't know much about syn values of ready prepared bought meals but if there is a microwave available, some of the slimming world meals from Iceland aren't too bad now and then and they are syn free!!! Supermarkets do prepared salads which you could add ready cooked chicken. Make sure you always have some speed fruit handy ie. apples or a punnet of strawberries, satsumas etc. Good luck love....thinking of you. :) x Ps....try to get to club when you can, they will give you some tips to help you keep damage to a minimum ;) x

Sorry to hear about your troubles Julie....hope you husband is feeling better now love. Don't be hard on yourself if you have gone off plan, it's so hard when your life turns upside-down so unexpectedly! I don't know much about syn values of ready prepared bought meals but if there is a microwave available, some of the slimming world meals from Iceland aren't too bad now and then and they are syn free!!! Supermarkets do prepared salads which you could add ready cooked chicken. Make sure you always have some speed fruit handy ie. apples or a punnet of strawberries, satsumas etc. Good luck love....thinking of you. :) x Ps....try to get to club when you can, they will give you some tips to help you keep damage to a minimum ;) x
How's it going Julie? Is your husband ok? x:)

Hello guys!

I am from Cyprus and currently back onto slimming world because I would love being able to perform better at my sport - horse riding (dressage and show jumping)!

Lost 9 pounds up to now so passed my 1/2 stone milestone!!

It's been a while to be on a forum so be nice to me :p I would love to meet new people locally and all over the world and hear your stories! :)

Last edited:
Back