Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi I started 3 weeks ago too! Ive only lost 4 lbs though. Welcome!
Hi
I got my third weigh in tonight... nervous as just had some slimming world carbonara... normally wait till after weigh in for dinner, but looks tasty and couldn’t resist. Was only a little so hopefully don’t make me loads heavier.
Don’t beat yourself up, 4lbs is still great. Slow and steady. X

Hi
I got my third weigh in tonight... nervous as just had some slimming world carbonara... normally wait till after weigh in for dinner, but looks tasty and couldn’t resist. Was only a little so hopefully don’t make me loads heavier.
Don’t beat yourself up, 4lbs is still great. Slow and steady. X
I stayed the same the past two weeks which is frustrating! not sure what I am doing wrong!

Ah, I should have read this first - I just launched in with a post, so no wonder it hasn't turned up. I'm on day 2 of exante and going a little crazy!

Hello 👋🏻 I’m new here today! Been reading the threads for a while and have recently restarted SW at home by myself hopefully for the last time I have about 4 stone to loose and would love to do this by Christmas or at least be well on my way xxx

Hello 👋🏻 I’m new here today! Been reading the threads for a while and have recently restarted SW at home by myself hopefully for the last time I have about 4 stone to loose and would love to do this by Christmas or at least be well on my way xxx
Welcome and best of luck Marbles33 on yourSW journey.

If you need any help please ask:classic_smile:

Hi all, new here :) started slimming world, looking to loose around 2st :sw028: . Would be very greatful for help along the way as im so confused haha and lack creativity with meal ideas! Could do with some meal prep ideas also as ive got a 4 month old baby (so trying not to burn food is a task :rotflmao:)

thank you xxx

Hi Everyone, I am re-starting slimming world. Followed it a few years ago and lost just over a stone but its on again. Looking to lose 2 stone total, I'm down 4lbs week 1. Doing it from home, no meetings, and found this forum through google searches for recipes! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

Hello all! 3 weeks into my first foray into slimming world and honestly very impressed so far. Ive been using this site as a go to for Syns values and advice as 9/10 times it’s tge first thing that pops up after a google search, so finally decided to register. Looking forward to learning more and losing more 😊

Hello all, I've just started Slimming World online after a few years in the dieting wilderness. I'm in Germany, so having to think outside the box when it comes to creating a few things! Looking forward to learning new tips and meals, and chatting with you guys.

Hi I’m new here too, I’ve been trying to lose weight for most of my adult life since having children. I had 4 babies all within 2 years of each other and then 8 years after them we had twin girls, so my tummy has been super stretched, and I hate how I look! So since March I have been trying to lose some weight, but not really doing great as my cravings for sugar always got the better of me! But then I ditched Pepsi max which I was addicted too and a couple of weeks ago I started doing low carb and I’m finding that’s working really well for me! So now I’m super positive and feeling really motivated to lose the weight and then hopefully start to feel good about how I look :)

Hi I’m new here too, I’ve been trying to lose weight for most of my adult life since having children. I had 4 babies all within 2 years of each other and then 8 years after them we had twin girls, so my tummy has been super stretched, and I hate how I look! So since March I have been trying to lose some weight, but not really doing great as my cravings for sugar always got the better of me! But then I ditched Pepsi max which I was addicted too and a couple of weeks ago I started doing low carb and I’m finding that’s working really well for me! So now I’m super positive and feeling really motivated to lose the weight and then hopefully start to feel good about how I look :)

That’s great to hear! We’re all doing what’s best for ourselves and loved ones, keep up the good work! X

Back