Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

welcome along, it's a super forum for all weight loss routes. Enjoy x

Hello Slimmer97!

Hello everyone I have joined as i have lost weight in the past but put some back on and need to start all over again ,the past 2 years have made me realise you have just one chance so lets start I love swimming ,chatting ,health is a major problem but i will get there 🤗

Hi Everyone, I keep seeing Minimins com up for Slimming World advice so I thought I would join. :)
Welcome! Some great SW people here. Check out the SW forum and the others too - lots of inspiration.

Hi all, was a member in here in past but have rejoined again tonight, looking forward to see how everyone is getting on, advice, supports tips etc This is the start of my 2nd week, weight loss last week was 2.5 lbs. Was very happy with that because had a relatively non-start of a week. This week going in full throttle, hopefully will have a good week.

Hi all, was a member in here in past but have rejoined again tonight, looking forward to see how everyone is getting on, advice, supports tips etc This is the start of my 2nd week, weight loss last week was 2.5 lbs. Was very happy with that because had a relatively non-start of a week. This week going in full throttle, hopefully will have a good week.
Welcome back :classic_smile:

Well done on your weight loss:0clapper:

Hi All

I started my weight loss journey in June after having my second son and joined Slimming World at the end of July.

Looking forward to reading the Slimming World forum for all your tips and inspiration.

Welcome Elm. Good to have you join us.

welcome back

Joined last night after multiple failed attempts over the years. Now the heaviest that I have EVER been. I am actually disgusted. Has anyone started their journey at over 30 stone? If so is it possible? Feeling so so disappointed in myself right now. With how much I have to lose I am actually terrified.

Back