1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

newbie question

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by emmapetty, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi all,
    I did the cambridge diet last year, before falling pregnant! I've now had my baby, but with breastfeeding i am doing a food diet and was advised SW by GP today. So I am going this evening to join :D

I was wondering whether anyone could shed light on something...I know when joining as part of the membership payment you get all the blurb and literature of how to do the diet etc, but with weight watchers my friend said she had to pay extra for a starter pack which had a bible of all points values etc, is it the same with slimming world? Is there a book that lists all syn values and shopping etc? Or is there a book you would all recommend for me to buy that will be most useful? If so, what is the cost? I just want to make sure that I have enough money with me!

Thanks in advance!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

Hi! U do get a book which is more than enough information on the plan! I've got the food directory which is £7.50 but to be honest I hardly use it and always get the information I need on here! What pack u come away with will be more than enough for u to follow the plan and ne thing else u need feel free to ask on here! There a fab bunch xx
  4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    oh great thanks hun. I'll prob come on quite a bit, i've not done SW before so it's completely new to me!
  5. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

I love it on here! Don't be afraid to ask if there is anything u don't understand or anything u want to no!x
  6. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Eat Less, move more
    Hi Emma, remember me??????? Nice to see you and congrats on your little one.

I'm starting SW too and no doubt will have loads of questions in the next few weeks lol.

Good luck xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.