newbie question

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi all,
I did the cambridge diet last year, before falling pregnant! I've now had my baby, but with breastfeeding i am doing a food diet and was advised SW by GP today. So I am going this evening to join :D

I was wondering whether anyone could shed light on something...I know when joining as part of the membership payment you get all the blurb and literature of how to do the diet etc, but with weight watchers my friend said she had to pay extra for a starter pack which had a bible of all points values etc, is it the same with slimming world? Is there a book that lists all syn values and shopping etc? Or is there a book you would all recommend for me to buy that will be most useful? If so, what is the cost? I just want to make sure that I have enough money with me!

Thanks in advance!

Hi! U do get a book which is more than enough information on the plan! I've got the food directory which is £7.50 but to be honest I hardly use it and always get the information I need on here! What pack u come away with will be more than enough for u to follow the plan and ne thing else u need feel free to ask on here! There a fab bunch xx

oh great thanks hun. I'll prob come on quite a bit, i've not done SW before so it's completely new to me!

I love it on here! Don't be afraid to ask if there is anything u don't understand or anything u want to no!x

Hi Emma, remember me??????? Nice to see you and congrats on your little one.

I'm starting SW too and no doubt will have loads of questions in the next few weeks lol.

Good luck xxxx

Back