Newbie saying Hello :)

Gilling-girl

Hi there, Have just ordered my first box of exante and figured I would register here to share my ups and downs with like-minded people. Next time I log on should be to report success after my first day! (fingers crossed x )

Hi and welcome. Day 7 for me today. This is a great site and supportive too.
Good luck :)

Hello to you all x

I'm a newbie - and will be starting Exante TS on Tuesday (expecting my products to arrive tomorrow).
I lost 3 stone Sole Sourcing on the cambridge diet earlier this year. I thought I could get the last stone and a bit off over the summer by eating low carb and exercise - it never happened!
I weighed myself last week and discovered that I have gained 7lbs over the summer (doh)!
I found the Cambridge Diet to be fairly expensive - but I did enjoy the ease of their ready made shakes. I've ordered the mixed bumper pack from Exante,to try and work out what I like and don't...
I don't drive and found my trips to the Cambridge Consultant time consuming as I work long hours - but she was pretty great I have to say.
I'd love to lose 2 stone, but not sure if I am being realistic. I'm looking forward to getting into ketosis anyhow and watching the weight drop off. I know the first few days will be difficult - but worth it.
It's very inspiring to read all your posts. Just what i'll need to keep up the motivation. x

good luck,I've done 2 weeks and I think the first week is the worst after that it starts to get like a routine and you don't think about food quite as much!

hi i ordered my exante diet yesterday so it arrives tmr...so i will start on wednesday...really nervous but i know that this is my last bus stop,i need to looose 8stone that is a lot but i think this forum is awesome to keep me motivated...any diet buddies out there starting soon??

I'm about to restart Exante - I did a month of it a little while ago and lost 18lbs, so am hoping for more of the same!

Hi, I have just started as well. Day 6 over with looking forward to week 2 if it gets easier :). looking forward to sharing results with you all.

Hiya, I start on 24 Oct (after my hols). Well done to everyone....I'll be back for some much needed support (and vice versa)!
C xx

Hiya, will be starting tomorrow as my goody box wont be here till this afternoon. Will fight the urge to eat every sweet & choc in the house today! Remember guys "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"

Welcome along, I'm on week 3 and it's great not having to worry about deciding what to have for tea and counting points/calories! :D
Lots of newbies here, good luck hope you do really well xx

i love that phrase nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, thanks for that it has made me smile

Back