Newbie saying Hi - Tough time scales for my weight loss!

sarahlasvegas

Hi everyone,

Im new! Ive lurked quite a bit for the last few months, and finally finally plucked up the courage to call the CDC!

I had my 1st appointment on Tuesday and he was great - spent a lot of time explaining things to me and sharing his experiences.

I started the plan on Wednesday - and i know its early days but its not been half as hard as i thought it would, as i approach the end of day 3. Im sure there will be times when it gets tough, im more feeling a bit sorry for myself not having chips and cheese at lunch! Ive only managed half my quorn 2night and am having the last shake of the day for supper as find im hungry earlier in the morning - so this might help with that.

I get married in Vegas (hence the name) on the 27th Aug - i have my dress fitting on 21st July, so i basically have 6 weeks to get as much weight off as possible.

Im *hoping* - for 24 pounds - so that would be an average 4 pounds a week. I say hoping - for the dress to fit and not need loads of work doing i need to do that...but the 21st July fitting is still a month before the date.

Is 4 weeks average over 6 weeks achievable? Wish me luck!
:)

edit to say - the 2 stone target is the 1st goal - overall i want to lose 4, but this 2 is my 1st main target

Back