Newbie (sort of)

Well done on your losses to date. You have been at this point before of finishing TFR and beginning refeed/maintenance. So, you know the drill, just stick to the refeed sheet and you will ease back into the real world of food.
Maintenance takes getting used to. Planning is the key! Planning daily, weekly menus. Planning losing a few pounds for upcoming hols or events. Planning losing a few pounds gained through getting a bit too relaxed etc. After a while the planning becomes second nature.
My best tip is to open your mind to NEW healthy foods. There is so much choice out there.
Good luck with your refeed.

Well done on your losses to date. You have been at this point before of finishing TFR and beginning refeed/maintenance. So, you know the drill, just stick to the refeed sheet and you will ease back into the real world of food.
Maintenance takes getting used to. Planning is the key! Planning daily, weekly menus. Planning losing a few pounds for upcoming hols or events. Planning losing a few pounds gained through getting a bit too relaxed etc. After a while the planning becomes second nature.
My best tip is to open your mind to NEW healthy foods. There is so much choice out there.
Good luck with your refeed.

Thanks Deezer and Molly
Will do, I sort of got it right last time but I'm better equipt experience wise now so should make a better go of it.

Like I said I realise it's an on going process, and like you said I guess once it becomes second nature I won't even be thinking about it.

I'll just be in the habit of choosing the right things (well..... 95% of the time :)).

Kolacube xx

Back