Newbie (sort of)

Hows it going kolacube??? x x x

Hows it going kolacube??? x x x

Hi Trueleame,

It's going ok, no problems, just taking each day as it comes I'm settled into my non food routine now.

I get such a buzz each morning when I wake up and realise I've done another day.

Went to the cinema last night had to do without any nibbles and just drink water. I felt it was good to not try to avoid situations where food is involved, infact it makes me stronger and proud of myself for being able to resist. My will power is stronger than I thought.

That's the same for all Lipotrimers out there you're doing something really great.

Stay focussed everyone.

Well done kolacube :D ... should be proud of yourself for tackling it head on so to speak. That is the attitude I've gotten now and its very empowering to realise your actually in control for once :) x x x

well done :)

wow you previously lost 3.5 st in 6 weeks thats amazing!!! I am starting 2 moro and will be over the moon if i see this kind of weight loss. I walk about 3 miles a day but other than walking find it difficult to exercise due to probs with my spine...how much exercise were/are you doing? if you dont mind me asking. I think its such an achievement that you didn't put all your weight back on... be proud hun of what you have already lost and also recognizing the need to start again... love jen x

Hi all, I'm looking for some inspiration on this my second journey on the lipotrim path. This is my second time on lipotrim. Today is the 1 year anniversary of me doing Lipotrim I started on 11-Oct-2010 and did it for 6 weeks losing going from 18st 7lbs to 15st 2lb a loss of 3st 5lbs I had never dieted before but got fed up of not feeling comfortable when looking at myself in the mirror and or not wanting to be in photos etc. I discovered this forum and gain great inspiration reading about other people’s experiences that were the same as mine, and that helped so much to keep me motivated, as I really felt like I was not alone.

I was/am still pretty active and still played sport at least twice a week but was eating all the wrong things. After losing the weight I felt pretty pleased with myself, but I was really scared when it became time to start eating again as I had heard all the horror stories of people putting the weight back on and more. My weight began to creep up and with every lb I despaired. I set myself trigger points and if I hit them I tried to watch more carefully what I was eating. I tried several times to start Lipotrim again but just couldn't bring myself to go through the mental barrier and wouldn't last a day I kept kidding myself that I could still achieve weight loss with two shakes and a meal, but I guess wasn't strict and a the weight crept up.

I went back up to 16st 4lb and at that stage realised that I would have to go TFR again at some stage soon. Today I am 17st 1lb and have been stable at that weight for 4 months; I'm one year on from when I started which means I have managed to keep off 1st 6lbs over the year. I have decided to return to TFR today as it is a significant day. I also decided to register on the forum and try to share my experience, also maybe give some support to others as I have had great inspiration reading others posts over the last year without really contributing. I hope I can be as successful this time around. I just didn't want to be part of the statistic that gained all the weight back and more, that would've been devastating for me. I would like to lose a 3 more stones and then maintain that weight the way I have maintained my current weight.

I wonder are there anymore people out ther who lost weight successfully with Lipotrim but gained some back then returned to TFR?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck to all. :)

wow you previously lost 3.5 st in 6 weeks thats amazing!!! I am starting 2 moro and will be over the moon if i see this kind of weight loss. I walk about 3 miles a day but other than walking find it difficult to exercise due to probs with my spine...how much exercise were/are you doing? if you dont mind me asking. I think its such an achievement that you didn't put all your weight back on... be proud hun of what you have already lost and also recognizing the need to start again... love jen x

Hi Jen,

I played/play football twice a week Friday evening and Sunday morning. I am very careful not to over do it and at the first sign of any
overtiredness I'd pull out of the game.

I make sure I take a shake close to kick off so I have some quick access energy. I've found that I don't have any problems whilst playing but feel very tired once the activity has stopped. Strangely though I find that my weight doesn't drop any more because of exercise and infact it can sometimes increase by 1lb or so.
I play because I enjoy it and don't want to let my team mates down. I find if I try to do things as normally as possible it helps to take my mind of the extreme way I am living, in regards to this diet.

I think gentle exercise (walking etc) is ok but it shouldn't be overdone.

Hope you are doing well and best wishes on your lipotrim journey.

Stay focussed you can do it,

we all can.

Hi all, my second weigh-in tomorrow I know week two onwards will not see as much loss as the first week because of the water loss, but I'm a little concerned because I've actually been stuck at the same weight for the last three days.

It is absolutely terrible, I've been TOTALLY 100% TFR yet the scales still say 15st 13lb.

I am losing inches round my chest and waist etc, but there's nothing more motivating than seeing the numbers on the scales going down.

I was wondering has this happened to anyone before, just curios to know.

I have been drinking my quota of water so not sure what it could be.

Would appreciate any advice.

Cheers

This happens all the time... happened to me 2 weeks ago... was the same for 5 days and then over night i dropped 4lbs.... Try not to worry!!! If you've been 100% it WILL come off!!!

Have you been to the loo??? x

This happens all the time... happened to me 2 weeks ago... was the same for 5 days and then over night i dropped 4lbs.... Try not to worry!!! If you've been 100% it WILL come off!!!

Have you been to the loo??? x

Yes everything as normal, so was surprised at the non loss. I seem to remember what you said now. That a few pounds will go at once after a stall.

I guess it's my body trying to fight against whats happening to it. Doesnt want to give up its precious fat that it took so much time storing up on my face, chest and stomach etc lol.

I hope it comes off by my weigh-in tomorrow.

Will keep you posted. x

Thats it hun.... Your body doesn't want to let go... get plenty of water down your and i'm sure you will be pleasantly suprised hun!!

X

Hi all, weighed-in today lost 5lbs thats 14lbs in two weeks. I am pleased because I've been stuck at 15st 13lbs for the last 4days.

It's really tough mentally to keep going when the scales are not moving, but I'm sure I'll see some movement in the next few days. I just keep reminding myself that I'm not eating and I'm drinking my 2 litres+ of water, so the weight must start coming off again soon.

My body and I are in a battle of wills to see who'll break first will it give up its fat or will I cave in and stop TFR (NO CHANCE!!!!) I'm in controll of this situation (I hope) lol

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Bye for now.. :)

Hi all, Weighed-in today lost another 6lbs thats 20lbs (1 1/2 stone) in 3 weeks, I'm now down to 15st 7lbs.

I had a blip on Sunday, no I didn't eat anything, I was just feeling so tired and down I questioned why I was doing TFR and tried to kid myself I didn't need to go any further, even though I'm way off my target of under 14st, but I shook myself off, had some water and went to bed early.

I felt so much better and stronger in the morning for not giving in. I wasn't at all hungry but guess I was missing the habit of eating something.

Some of those other diets that allow small amounts of food etc sometimes seem very tempting, but NO!!! we're TFR all the way!!!!

Good luck everyone stay strong, remember each morning we're a step nearer to our goals.

Kolacube
icon7.gif

Last edited:
Wow well done Hun. Your losses exact same as mine in first weeks. Well done xx

Wow, that's brilliant! Both the weight loss and the resisting your blip... Dee's right, you've got a fantastic attitude - it's really inspiring! Thanks.
Mx

Congrats Kolacube :) well done for doing so WELL :D keep up the good work x x x

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well on your lipotrim journey. I had my weigh-in today (4weeks today) lost another 5lb that's just under 2 stones. I remember how difficult it was when I started but the support I got on the forum helped me through the toughest first few days.

It seemed like I had so much ahead but now I'm feeling good at getting through so far and feel ready to face the next few weeks of TFR an get under 14 stones (I'm 15st 4lbs at the moment).

Thanks for all your support.

For anyone just starting out, don't give up it really does get easier once you've got through to your first weigh-in.

Kolacube xx

Wow! That's a great result - so pleased for you! You'll not recognise yourself by xmas, at this rate... :D

Good luck with the next stretch,
Mx

Back