Newbie started today

Just ordered my packs yesterday for slim and save! I done LL four years ago and lost almost 4 stone!! I went from a size 18-size 10 :) over the past few years I have gained a stone, and used a vlcd diet to get rid of it, this time I have gained 2 stone, and I am a size 14 and very unhappy! I have previously used exante, LL and Kee diet packs! I am aiming to lose 2.5 starting 2nd September :) I am hoping I like the SS packs, can't wait to get started now!! :))) I have never used forums before, I hope it will keep me inspired and motivated!!

Hello!!

I've ordered my packs and starting on Sunday!!
Eeeek!!
I did the Cambridge diet 2 years ago and lost 3 stone for my wedding. Then the weight crept back up. Then I fell pregnant, so was already at my biggest and got carried away during pregnancy - I ate ate ate!! I put on 4 stone-and had a 6lb baby!! Yikes!! I've shifted 3 stone of it but am still a stone over my pre-preggy weight, let alone another 3 stone over my target weight!!
I'm hoping to lose 4 stone on this diet. I am doing the lifestyle plan. I would really like it off before the new year so I can start 2014 with a big smile on my face - and also go shopping in the sales!!!

I'm really looking forward to starting it and hope that I can be as dedicated as I was before on the Cambridge.

Good luck to everyone - your achievements are very motivating!! Xx

I'm starting (again) on Wednesday. Your losses are inspirational! I wish I wasn't back here again but it is what it is and I need to stop beating myself up and sort it out. Your posts are giving me hope that I could be feeling a LOT better in a couple of weeks' time.

Day one today and so far so good!!!

I tried the crispy choc shake - confused?!! - what makes it "crispy"? Or have I made it wrong?! Lol!!
Was nice anyway!!

Hope you're all having a good Sunday!
I'm stupidly watching 'come dine with me' - that's not gonna help with the hunger pangs!!

Xx

Back