Newbie starting today.........any tips?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SarahB, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Morning All

After a week or so lurking I have taken the plunge and am starting Exante today.

I have about 4 stone to loose so I am hoping to be at goal in about 16 weeks or so (fingers crossed)

I thought today would be a good day to start as I can be at home for days 3-5 when I am likely to feel crap.......... so I am just stay in bed those days.....lol

I do have a family to cook and feed for - any tips on how to cook and prepare food without wanting to eat it yourself?

TIA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    Hi Sarah, glad you've joined us, I'm sure you won't regret it.
    As for the catering for a family. I have five kids and a husband to feed (all of whom can eat what they want and remain skinny), and I won't pretend its easy. I have no problems during the day but I am tempted on an evening. When I was on TS I always made sure I had a soup at the same time as everyone else was eating, then I didn't really feel left out. I also made sure that they scraped their plates so I didn't get any opportunity to eat any leftovers

I hope you do really well on the diet and I look forward to getting to know you.

Good luck.

4. french

french Member

i do the same, have my soup just before or with, the eaters. And plate leavings go straight in the dog bowl, no temptations, and i do the food prep in the morning when am not hungry.
    good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.