NEWBIE STARTS 16/11/2012

CALLAM

Hi Guys my name is Callam i am stating Exante TS today.I have managed to shift 2stone of weight by doing healthy eating and also tried another vlcd and was pleased with the results.I have already tried some Exante packs and enjoyed the shakes, not the soups they made me feel sick lol, so hence why i am starting today on Exante on shakes only, so wish me luck and any support would be greatly received as i need it lol.Anyway i have decided to set my weigh in days on a monday so as i started today and have already weighed myself my first weigh in day will be 26/11/2012.I shall try and see if i can keep a weekly diary i did think about doing a daily diary but dont think that will work for me so i would rather do a weekly write up on my progress so i shall aim to put my diary on here next sunday the end of the week and the day before my weigh in.Anyway guys n gals thanks for reading and wish me luck.Many thanks Callam :)

Well done and good luck x

Good Luck!!!

Welcome Callam! :) .

Welcome to exante, and well done on your previous loss!!!

Hi guys thanks for all the welcome messages, im on day 4 and 100% and feel great so as soon as sunday arrives i shall start my weekly diary and post my weight loss stats on here monday 26th.Callam :)

Well done Callam, carry on...

Back