Newbie! This is a must for me.....

Sassychic

Hiya. Newbie alert!

This is my last resort. I'm obese and this has to end once and for all. I put on weight 8years back and it's being a struggle ever since.

My health has taken a toll for the worse and for the sake of my child I need to be alive and healthy.

I've been ridiculed openly. I'm tired of the fat jokes and jibes and being nice about it.

I want my confidence and beauty back.

I'm doing this for myself and my child. I'm also doing this for people who have told me that I cannot do it.

I've seen people who I've known as overweight and they have successfully lost weight. Looks like I'm the only one struggling with mine.

I want to have another child but do not want to go through a fat pregnancy. Pregnancy is exhausting in itself.

This is a life transformation for me as I will be looking to being the best version of myself. I will also be improving other aspects of my life.

I am not following any diet at the moment. My aim for now is to eat less (I'm not starving myself, don't worry) and healthy. Sugar is my biggest vice. So I am slowly cutting it out. Will be drinking more water. Staying physically active.

I will be weighing myself every week and posting my weight here.

I'm 106.3kg today. I hope to lose at least 40kg. It might seem a lot but that's how much I put on over the years.

Sassy x

Welcome to the forum!

I would start by cutting the people from your life who find it funny to joke about peoples insecurities, no one needs negativity like that in their lives.

I'd highly recommend some sort of plan, eating less can do more damage that eating more. Your goal is to eat right ;) Good luck on your weight loss journey, don't be scared to ask if you are struggling and need help! we are all here to support each other.

Morning Sassy welcome in. I have found this to he a great place for support. I'm similar to you in that I'm not on a particular plan. What I have found to be the biggest help is writing down EVERYTHING I eat. Gave a read around and see which section if the forum you fit in with best. As I'm not on a plan I am in the Wemitts section ( we mean it this time). However I won't be much help to you the next few weeks as I'm on holiday and having fun.

Thanks Doctor Cox and Tipperary. I need all the support I can get, hence why I joined this forum.

I intend taking it slowly but surely. I've started by cutting out bad habits - sugary snacking, eating late and not drinking enough water.

I'd slowly fit myself into some diet/exercise plan. I need to figure out which would fit best into my hectic life.

I did weigh myself this morning and i'm 104.3kg. I've lost 2kg? Maybe my scale is not working properly lol.

Back