Newbie to cambridge

Hi all, finally decided to do something about my weight, I've been looking into the Cambridge sole source plan and have arranged to meet the CDC next week, just looking for any advice or tips from people that are on the plan just now and whether the dramatic weight loss that I've read about is really possible. Thanks all.

Hiya, welcome to the forums! :)
How much weight do you have to lose if you don't mind me asking? Have you set yourself some goals that you'd like to achieve? I lost 4 stone on cambridge in 3 months a few years ago.. this diet really does work! xx

hiii im gonna start too! im meeting my cd consultant on friday =) maybe we can be buddies and spur each other on !! xx

Yes, the diet does work if you stick to it and i can't think of another diet that will help to shift the pounds as quickly. It still takes effort and will power though- good luck and i hope it works well for you :)

Hi all, not been on for a few days, I'm hoping to lose between 10 and 12 stone sinead, a lot I know!! I'm about 21 or 22 stone just now, would eventually like to get down to between 10/12 stone, hopefully get back to playing football with the lads instead of just meeting them in the pub afterwards lol :)

You can do it. It's the only plan I have ever do where I have actually felt I could achieve my weight loss. I love Cambridge and wish I had discovered it yrs ago. You do have to be motivated though but not wanting to come out of ketosis is a massive incentive x

Hi dani, yeah this diet does seem like a really good way to lose the weight, some of the stories I have read on here are amazing and definitely spur you on and help you believe it is possible, I wish i had came across this site a few years ago!! It really does help having other people in the same position your in to talk to!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there, welcome to the forum. It definitely helps me stay motivated!
You are totally making the right decision, this diet is brilliant and you will find that after the first 5 days it gets much easier and when you step on the scales it is soooooooo worth the effort!:p
You will not regret it!
Good luck with your journey and look forward to talking to you on here! :p:flirt2:

I have just started, day one complete!! Make sure you drink the water as it does take the hunger away.

My advice would be in making sure those around you will support you and not eat the foods love I front of you.

Good Luck
xxx

Hello all

Day 2 complete, the house is lovely and clean - cleaning stops you thinking about eating!!

I completely agree with this :) GL x

Back