Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to CD :)

I'm in a similar position, not on the mini pill but I have had TOTM twice in the past 4 weeks so it is annoying but partly my fault as well for not always taking my pill religiously! Ooopps

I tried the chewy chocolate bar last night, was better than the crunchy ones I thought although not great, I don't think I would have them too often. I've got the toffee and orange ones still to try.

Good luck for tomorrow Tracey! What time is your WI? xx

Hi Lyndsay, my WI is 9am tomo i will let you know, hoping for 3lb off no reasoni shouldnt apart from the silly periods tut but we will see, i tried the peanut crunch bar last week nothing to write home about but something different i guess, im gonna go for 7 porridge 7 shakes & 7 soups this week & see if that breaks the boredom abit lol, have a good day chat soon xxxx

Hi girls 6 & 3/4 pounds off absolutely thrilled that all this hard work is finally paying off yippeeee :) thats a total of 17lb in 3 weeks xx

Wow that's amazing! Well done. You should be very pleased with yourself. Usually I'd say treat yourself with something really chocolatey but I won't say that!!! That's really good, you can enjoy your weekend feeling really good about yourself. I'm excited for next week. :) xxx

Hello Ladies

So I had my second Weigh In on Wednesday and despite my splurge and being on my period I have managed to lose 2lbs!

Pleased with myself!

I weighed myself the day after my weigh in, 3rd day of my period and saw that I weighed 4pounds less than the day before.

Its obviously working :)

Word of advice to the Newbies.. Keep going.. It does get easier and feeling slimmer feels GREAT!

Good luck everyone

X

Hello Ladies

So I had my second Weigh In on Wednesday and despite my splurge and being on my period I have managed to lose 2lbs!

Pleased with myself!

I weighed myself the day after my weigh in, 3rd day of my period and saw that I weighed 4pounds less than the day before.

Its obviously working :)

Word of advice to the Newbies.. Keep going.. It does get easier and feeling slimmer feels GREAT!

Good luck everyone

X

That's great, well done! I'm going to try and bump up my losses by going to the gym just a little, not going to over do it. Wait and see what happens :). Enjoy the weekend! xx

Hi :) you were right from day 4 the hunger subsided apart from when i was due to eat!! You're doing reality well!! You just on Ss? How much have you lost?
Marie x

Hey guys and Hi Marie. Well done on getting this far, you're definitely over the worst of it now I found day 3 the hardest of all so things will get much easier for you. How are you finding the packs? I'm doing SS+, I couldn't stick to SS alone unfortunately I don't have the strength.

I've just had my 4th weigh in this evening and I've lost another 3lbs (yay!!!!) I asked her to measure me to and in total since I started I've lost 13 inches so I'm really pleased with that. I'm going to start down the gym this weekend to start toning up a bit in prep for my bikini body for Mexico in December (hopeful!) I bought some of the chewy bars from my CDC today. Anyone else tried these? I didn't like the crunchy ones.

Tracey, how has your day been? xxx

Hi :) Thankyou!! It is hard doing Ss and i miss chewing :) but i want to see it come off quicker then ill move on to Ss+ if all goes to plan :)

The packs are ok but don't think much of the porridge so when they've gone I'll be leaving them alone :) love the shakes though!!

You're doing really well on Ss+ plus though well done :) x

thanks marie im chuffed to bits got 3 more weigh ins before my hols if i hit 2 stone off i will be super pleased :) ive been doing a mixture of ss & ss plus xx

thanks marie im chuffed to bits got 3 more weigh ins before my hols if i hit 2 stone off i will be super pleased :) ive been doing a mixture of ss & ss plus xx

I might do a mixture after my first 2 weeks see how it goes :) that's Fab and fingers crossed u get your 2 stone!!! I go away on 28th Dec so got like 7 weeks!!! First weigh in on sat! Can't believe I've completed my first week and not cheated!! On Ss! Ha ha! Day 3 was far the worst! How long u been on it? What was your first weeks loss? X

well done,i think if your focused its easier to do to be honest if you have something to aim for apart from just losing some weight if you know what i mean also what stops me from cheating is going out of ketosis & having to do them 1st 3 days again lol ive been doing it 3 weeks now & its gon like this oh & i have had 2 periods in these 3 weeks dont know if that has anything to do with weight loss or not but like i said im very pleased with mine so not complaining,

Week 1 - 8lb
week 2 -3lb
week 3 -6.75

Where you going on your hols? x

ps Marie i really dont think that ss & ss plus make a difference i did my 1st week ss & my last 2 weeks ss through week & ss plus weekends xx

Hi all. Hope everyone had a good and successful weekend. Mine went ok but I never drink enough water on the weekends. I think it's because I don't have the same structure as I do when I'm in work. Never mind, I've already started drinking this morning. I went to the gym yesterday too for the first time since starting the diet. Did a 10 min power walk and then on to some weights. I had to leave after about half hour though because I was going to pass out so I'm going to take it a bit easier next time. On the plus side, I have now officially booked my holiday to Mexico for Christmas! I'm sooo excited so that's spurring me on to try and lose as much as possible in the next few weeks!

If anyone is being weighed today, good luck. Hope you see fab results. :) xxx

morning Lyndsay, i too struggled with my water this weekend but apart from that its been another successful one, great that you have booked mexico which bit you off to & what date? xx

Yeh I know it's so hard :(. I am very very excited! It's pretty much all I can think about lol. Especially after all this hard work, I can't wait to eat some really nice food lol. We're going on 12/12/12 flying into Cancun but staying just outside in the Excellence Playa Mujeres, about 20 mins from the hotel zone in Cancun so it won't be crazy busy with all the nightlife but I can still enjoy it if I want to. When are you going away now? Not long! xxx

no love not long we go 2 week sat 24th come home on the 8th dec just before you go are you going for 2 weeks? xx

Aww lush, I'm counting down the days! Hope you have a fab time :). Are you going to continue CD after you come back? I'm worried that when I get back from hol, because I won't have something to motivate me anymore that I won't stick to it but I'm hoping that I can. Yeh we're going for 2 weeks. We'll be flying back on Boxing day but don't land back in the UK until 27th. We're trying to get away from Christmas. Bah humbug! Lol :) xx

Hey i dont blame you lol i would if my 20 years old daughter didn't love Christmas so much, she doesn't even live at home anymore but she would be very disappointed if i wasn't here lol. I know what you mean about getting back on it when we come back BUT i am gonna aim to, i wont be near target when i go so feel i owe it to myself to see it through to the very end we have after all come this far havent we & i really dont want to go back to where i was no way so i hope to yes xx

Back