Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to CD :)

Ivee had a realy bad hungry day today my daughter called round to have her nails done & made herself egg on toast omg i could have (but didnt) savaged her for it now my b/f home for his tea & wonderful smells coming in from kitchen but im just drinking my sparkling water in a wine glass to make myself feel better think im also getting bored of the shakes too, see told you all i was having a bad day lol but im sticking with it only 5 more weeks to go oh & to top it off my head is pounding :( oh well another day nearly done day 5 tomo nearly a week done xx

Morning all, hope everyone is feeling good today?! I know it's early but still :)

Got my second weigh in after work tonight, feeling pretty nervous actually. I think anything less than 4lb loss I'll be quite gutted but we'll see.

Hope everyone has a good day! :) xx

Good Luck Lyndsay for tonight! Tracey, hope today is easier. I found the weekend hard with people eating really gorgeous smelling food around me, but so far this week its OK.

Heidi :)

Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated :). I'm trying to drink as much water as possible today, hopefully that will make a small but significant difference to tonight's verdict!

How are you all doing?xxx

cmon lyndsay dying to know, found it a bit better today folks but now my chap hm cooking in the kitchen god what i would give.................but no i want to be slim more :) xx

Ha ok so I lost 3lbs! I am a little tiny bit gutted but still it's a good loss! Better than nothing lol. I'm home now having some prawns and vegetables :) yum x

10lb in 2 weight still fab weight loss well done hope you enjoyed you tea & dont be gutted every single pound counts to gettingg nearer your goal :) x

Yeh you're right, every pound makes a difference! Love coming on here, makes me feel so much better! I'm getting an early night tonight, I just watched the Emmerdale live episode! Don't know about anyone else but I love it! :) xx

Morning all day 6 all good 1st weigh in tomo cant wait to see how much i have lost.

Have a great slimming day everyone :) xx

Hi Tracey,

Oooo so exciting! Can't wait to hear the progress you've made. I've decided that I'm going to try desperately not to weigh myself mid week anymore, lets see how long that lasts! Hope everyone is doing ok. I just went to Asda and bought pork chops for my OH dinner. Gutted :( but nothing tastes as good as skinny feels right? :)
xx

Hi, Thats right Lyndsay we have to keep telling ourselves things like that to keep on track, worked out i have 50lb to goal with a 2 week holiday but im gonna do this arnt we xxx

Definitely! I'm hoping to get to my goal before I go away (8 weeks time) have 28lbs to lose by then so I'm gonna start back down the gym, just do a few weights etc nothing to strenuous! We'll be fine and you're through the worst of it now anyway, it only gets easier from week 2 :) xx

thats good to know then lol i have felt alot better today more energy & i think i could cook my OH tea tonight he will be chuffed lol xxx

Morning all, i have my first week now done & under my belt weigh in 3pm so will be back to let you know how i have done.

Happy slimmimg everyone & remember nothing tastes as good as slim feels :) xxx

Good luck for later! Can't wait to see how you've done :) xxx

Fingers crossed for later Tracey. Congratulations on finishing the 1st week.

Heidi :)

Hi Heidi, how are you getting on? xx

Thanks Heidi well are you all ready quck break from work so i thought i would bob on & let you know i lost 8lb (got weighed a day early too0 so im pretty chuffed with that :) gonna have a bit of turkey breast & veg for my tea im looking forward to it :) xxxx

Back