newbie to diet chef

slaterslady

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I have just come of the cambridge diet after losing over 6 stone, im on last furlong now but unable to stick to sole source anymore so after great amounts of research I am going to give diet chef a go and see if i can lose my last 2-3 stone

lovely to read all you stories and hopefuly this will be my last 3 months of dieting

nikki x

Wow, go you :D That's an incredible loss and you look fantastic :D

Welcome to Diet Chef - I'm sure you'll love the food as it is so not like diet food at all.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on :D

Hi everyone

lovely to read all you stories and hopefuly this will be my last 3 months of dieting

nikki x

I have just come of the cambridge diet after losing over 6 stone, im on last furlong now but unable to stick to sole source anymore so after great amounts of research I am going to give diet chef a go and see if i can lose my last 2-3 stone
good luck im on my 1st week of cambridge and am also considering changing to diet chef when i finish with ss, please let me know what you think many thanks claire xx

Looking FAB Nikki!!

Best of luck with DC! x

Well done on your weight loss, you are an inspiration, good luck with your final couple of stones, I'm sure you will do it...

well its ordered due to be here tomorrow - im so nervous so worried I wont lose weight like I did on cambridge :( but im sure these worries are unfounded

well thursday start here we come xx

You'll definitely lose if you stick to it. You can't expect it to be as quick as something like CD though. Diet Chef promise a stone in a month ... not necessarily a stone a month.

Switching plans will affect that too. You may not lose that stone in the 1st month as you've been strictly sticking to another plan previous to starting this.

I'm not trying to put a 'downer' on you .. PLEASE don't think that. I just don't want you to have unrealistic expectations and perhaps end up disappointed!

You CAN achieve very decent losses though AND the food is YUMMY!! That's a very unusual combination IMHO!

Best of luck. I look forward to seeing how you get on. xx

Yes I understand what you are saying - its been a long time coming getting back onto normal food but after a month of trying it on my own ive realised im still not disciplined enough to do it myself, I still need some routine and control from a diet.

I am so scared of weighing myself again cause i just know Ive put some back on in the last month - but as soon as my hamper comes Im going to be realistic and get on them scales whether it makes me cry or not!

Heres to a new way of living and a realistic way of losing weight for the long haul

excited nikki xx

well done on your loss so far, thats brill. How much a week is diet chef? and how mush was CD? x

Good luck with the start :D

I've got a new lot arriving today and have to admit, I get excited every time lol The food really is that good, give or take the cocoa Nak'd bar which imho is an abomination to all humankind :p

Enjoy :D

well I paid for the monthly option which is £190 for 35 days worth, cambridge worked out at about £35-37 per week so not a lot of difference.

Tried the toffee and pecan granola this morning it was very nice - not looking forward to nakd bar now lol as I have 35 of the cocoa ones but will have to stomach it and like it:)

going to grab a cuppa and battle through the rest of the day cant wait for week one weigh in I need to lose about 1 stone to get back to my lowest on cambridge then another 2 stone to target :)

probably be back later as my will power starts to fade :)

nikki xx

lol The bars are definitely filling and imho, the best snack option - I've ordered nothing but the bars as to be honest, the oatie things taste way too nice, don't fill you up and I eat them all in a binge if not careful. Figure it's an education for the taste buds, or probably in my case, mind over "it's not a choccie bar" :p

tried the bars omg I jst cant describe how awful it was lol - not sure im going to get on with the bars, any advice about replacement options??

thanks nikki x

lol I stand justified lol :p

DC will replace them if you ask :) I've never had to do it so guess if you ring them up they will let you know the procedure.

must say very impressed with the food lovely x

ive phoned them and they said I can send them back and im replacing them with the cheesy bakes

hopefully they are a bit better

Ah, they are bags of Nairn's mini-oat cakes and way too nice lol

Enjoy :D

The food is certainly great - it's so not diet food.

****runs in - whispers "I like the bars" and runs out again QUICK**** xx :)

Back