Newbie to Exante

Hi.
I'm a new member too - just starting day 5. I just ordered shakes to start but just placed an order for bars, meals and more shakes and going to introduce them in week 2 (hopefully they'll taste much better then after a week of shakes!)

And MrsN welcome - is this your first time on a vlcd? Sound like you've done CWP before am I wrong?
Exante bars are really nice... The meals are mostly an acquired taste - the curry is the best IMO!

Yes I've done CWD before I lost quite a lot but then got pregnant and you know how it goes. I'm in a different headspace now so more determined than I've ever been. I've just looked at some holiday pictures from last year - revolting! This years can't be the same. I want to give a positive message to my kids and enjoy life with them so I think as long as I hold onto that and keep coming in here I'll be ok. If the curry arrives today I may give it a try tonight rather than do shakes for the full week. We'll see. So much more voice on Exante which is great! I see there are some new pots out today - Thai curry and a Moroccan one!

I've seen the new pots but I think they are weight management not the vlcd pots but double check if you order x

Hi linester, welcome just saw your message. How did your weigh-ins go you've had 3 so far no? How much do you have to lose?

Yeah had 3 weigh ins so far and my 4th one is on Wednesday. I've had a few slip ups but so far I've lost 17lb. I'm happy with that but I know it would of been more if I hadn't been bad but only human I suppose. How you getting on? Xx

Back