Newbie to minimins back on ww

Hi all hope this is right thread I am rubbish at this stuff. Joined weightwatchers on Tues just gone as reached nearly 14 stone which is my heaviest ever. I am an emotional eater & have had a stressful few years! Now its time to sort it out I am hoping to get down to 10'10lb so quite alot to lose!

Welcome to Minimins, good luck on your journey x

Hi Jojo, I started WW on tuesday too! mine online though as cant comit to weekly sessions. I have around 7 stone to lose. Good luck with your journey! xx

I think I tried it years ago but as usual didnt stick it out. I have got to do it properly this time. I cant do meetings cos I am having some pretty serious surgery on my foot in 2 weeks and will be immobile for around 10 weeks or more. That means I won't be able to buy rubbish either when I am out and about so hopefully will help with the dieting. I will also be able to log everything. I am hoping that a few months just concentrating on getting healthy will kick start me into good habits for life! Keep me posted on how you are doing and I'll do the same!
jakki x

Back