Total Solution Newbie to Minimins, starting Exante tomorrow, anyone else got lots of weight to lose?

Scubafan

Hello!

I have tried Exante before but stopped when I went to Spain for a couple of months and put all of my weight back on. I really like the fact that there is no guess work/calorie counting and the weightloss is rapid. I have lots of weight to lose and would love to hear from anyone in a similar position.

Hi SF, I want to lose 7st4lb, am on day 4 and have lost 6lbs already so very happy with that! Like you I like the fact that there is no guess work/calorie counting and also the rapid weight loss is a fab incentive. I will be honest at the moment I am hungry, I have had a shake and a bar so far and will wait till I am home about 1800 for my last meal...I didnt think I would like the meals but so far I have really enjoyed them! I am just waiting now for ketosis to kick in and then I will be a happy bunny. I have never drunk so much water in my life and Im sure that must be good for you with the exception of waking up at night to go to the loo!

Take care and good luck!

x

Hi scubafan, welcome!

I'm starting properly tomorrow...I've been low carbing for a couple of days to ease myself in.

Good luck with your start!

Hey scubafan! How are you getting on? I have quite a bit to lose too to get to a healthy bmi. Good luck!

Back