Newbie to S & S

mollyjak

Hi there
New to S&S but not to trying to lose weight:wave_cry:
Did LL a few years ago and was over the moon when I lost 5 st and still had more to go BUT came off it as life got in the way and it has come back on and more.
Have some different shakes from Boots etc but found S&S on ebay then the site so order came through yesterday.
Loved the spag bol, had half one of the curry wafers last night ( very nice and would buy again) then lemon shake for breakkie today so a good start on the flavours.
SO glad to find this on the MiniMins site as I used to come on here before.

Looking forward to getting and giving lots of help, guidance and support:)

Ooh - so the curry wafers are nice? We've all been holding back on them and wondering! ;)

Great to have you in our little corner of the forum and can't wait to watch the pounds drop off you :)

Hiya -I'm a newbie here too. I started with my leftover vlcds on Monday but as my packs are here now I can start tomorrow. Great to hear you are finding the flavours good - I found the boots range (Tony Ferguson) rank.

Thank you all for the welcome
I have to say they are the nicest LCD that I have tried - Cambridge, LL, Boots, Celebrity Slim, Tony Ferguson, Herbal Life & Slim Fast so that says a lot.
I have been on the phone to Rob and ordered more spag bol - loved it ( not fussy on the pie one)
Tried three bars so far and all nice.
Tried the mocha warm last night and added more coffee and a sweetener - a latte :)
As the price on ebay is cheaper than on the site I phoned and asked as it saved me money - cheaper and him money - no ebay fees - we both win. He said he will honour the price he is selling them for on ebay on a phone order so check there maybe.
He has two more bar flavours and five more shake flavours due beginning Oct.
He is also planning a forum on the site and said there is one there already ( haven't looked yet) with help and a weight loss ticker or something planned
One last thing - when I was doing LL I bought a Kenwood frothie maker but it does have a mix and heat setting which is brilliant for making and mixing the soups and shakes for making warm drinks which we will need as it gets colder :)
I will be weighing on Sundays so all should be good

Hi mollyjak, I love the spaghetti Bol too, lovely & spicy. Had it for 1st time for tea tonight. Will be getting more of those. Didn't realise it was on eBay, will have to have a look.

a bit unsure about the salad/veg

Hi all I started last thursday bought 2 weeks worth of 3 packs a day to start so got to order some more next week ,and I noticed that it says the 3 packs is not the total meal replacement and that you can have 200 salad/veg a day should you be having this every day or is this just an option? as I checked on the 4 pack a day and it says the same thing 200g salad/veg maybe im just being a bit thick and the limited calories have minimised mny brain cells or something I don't know !:rolleyes:

I noticed that it says the 3 packs is not the total meal replacement and that you can have 200 salad/veg a day should you be having this every day or is this just an option?

I reckon that most of us just perceive this as an option. I've occasionally had the veg (cucumber usually) but not on a regular basis.

I try to have a little veg every day whether it's mushrooms in my spag bol or spinach in my shakes - but I can't honestly say I'm getting in 200g daily by any means :)

I have been putting 180g of veg in a bowl in the micro and cooked for 60 secs - mixed up a soup and poured into the bowl of veg, I've then added a mix of chopped gherkins, capers, green chiilies, pickled onions whatever. Added pepper, tabasco, chili powder ring the changes, takes AGES to eat with a spoon and yet still within guidelines plus roughage :). I do add a tiny amount of physillium husks to the soup and or shakes as again roughage

About to try mushrooms in the spag bol .......

OOOOh thats a fab idea with the mushrooms~ ive just ordered some spag bol sounds nice , first weigh h in tom, that'll be the first week over with hoorah !!!X

Back