newbie to site and a new consultant!

Fayebeline

Morning everyone,

Just thought I would say hello, I've been on the SW diet since August, have lost 1 1/2 st so far, have got a little bit more to go to get to my target for now but am also a brand new consultant! Launch my group next Tuesday, although have been covering for the last six weeks! I have taken over the group I used to attend so am lucky enough to know quite a few of the members already.

Anyway, got to get myself back on track to lose though final few pounds and the 1lb that I put on over chrimbo and new year.

Can't wait to get to know you all better and looking forward to sharing your ideas.

Faye x

Welcome Faye:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss and congratulations on becoming a consultant and all the best for the future with leading your SW group to successful weight loss:happy096:

You did very well only gaining a pound over Christmas, I think you deserve a medal for that:)

Good luck with shifting the last few pounds, sometimes they can be the hardest to go as they cling on for dear life.

If you would like to put up a weight ticker here is the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help be sure to ask:)

Back