1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

newbie to site and a new consultant!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Fayebeline, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Fayebeline

Fayebeline New Member

Morning everyone,

Just thought I would say hello, I've been on the SW diet since August, have lost 1 1/2 st so far, have got a little bit more to go to get to my target for now but am also a brand new consultant! Launch my group next Tuesday, although have been covering for the last six weeks! I have taken over the group I used to attend so am lucky enough to know quite a few of the members already.

Anyway, got to get myself back on track to lose though final few pounds and the 1lb that I put on over chrimbo and new year.

Can't wait to get to know you all better and looking forward to sharing your ideas.

Faye x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Faye:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss and congratulations on becoming a consultant and all the best for the future with leading your SW group to successful weight loss:happy096:

You did very well only gaining a pound over Christmas, I think you deserve a medal for that:)

Good luck with shifting the last few pounds, sometimes they can be the hardest to go as they cling on for dear life.

If you would like to put up a weight ticker here is the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

If you need any help be sure to ask:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.