Newbie to Weight Watchers

ok so yeah, chilli popcorn NOT GOOD! lol

Back to good old salted :D

WI tonight - nervous! Haven't been on the scales and have eaten myself stupid this week so hoping that I haven't put on lol eeek!!! Plus it's TOTM just to help things along!

ok so yeah, chilli popcorn NOT GOOD! lol

Back to good old salted :D

WI tonight - nervous! Haven't been on the scales and have eaten myself stupid this week so hoping that I haven't put on lol eeek!!! Plus it's TOTM just to help things along!

Haha! What did I tell ya? :D Least you tried them though.

Oh good luck for tonight! Hope you get a loss but if it's not good make sure you don't let it make you feel disheartened cos totm can put a few lbs on us that will soon be gotten rid of easily xx

ok so yeah, chilli popcorn NOT GOOD! lol Back to good old salted :D WI tonight - nervous! Haven't been on the scales and have eaten myself stupid this week so hoping that I haven't put on lol eeek!!! Plus it's TOTM just to help things along!

Good Luck for WI Vikki :) Make sure u report back to tell us how u got on. X

Thanks Sammy

Long way to go yet but if it's always this easy on this diet then I'm a happy lady :D X

How are u getting on Vikki? X

No too bad. Had a couple of slip ups this week but just counted them into my 49 points lol so hopefully that will be damage control :D xx

No too bad. Had a couple of slip ups this week but just counted them into my 49 points lol so hopefully that will be damage control :D xx

I'm sure that the 49pp will easily cover it, hopefully More is More is true for you! X

Not long at all lol just two more days. Dreading it! haha

Feeling very bloated today but that's probably because I had mushy pea curry for my tea last nite with pasta lol oh and I have leftovers of it today for my lunch. Not sure it's wise whilst being at work but hey ho let the wind blow haha :D x

Least you'll save money on your electricity bill as you'll be wind powered ;-) x

Back