Newbie to Weight Watchers

Another horrific week! Now heavier than when I started WW lol BUT I'm going to face the music this Thursday and start a fresh!

Need a kick up the tushy but not today please as I went on a bike ride last night and I'm a little tender xx

Another horrific week! Now heavier than when I started WW lol BUT I'm going to face the music this Thursday and start a fresh! Need a kick up the tushy but not today please as I went on a bike ride last night and I'm a little tender xx

Don't worry Hun the main thing is you faced the scales and are getting back on track.
I had a big gain last week after two weeks off but back to Simple Start this week for a boost.

Well done on the bike ride that will help a lot xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right - having a terrible time of it so going to rant on here!

It all started so well and since then it's gone belly up. Since holiday I have officially put on 1 stone - majority of it in the last 3 weeks! Ridiculous!

Hate looking at myself in the mirror, hate that none of my clothes fit or if they do they're too tight! I'm so uncomfortable and I wanted to be a size 14 for Christmas but I now have 2 stone to go instead of just over 1 stone! grrrr so fecking annoyed at myself.

To top it all off I have absolutely NO motivation to do it! Which I don't understand seeing as I'm so downhearted and wanting to do it so bad. I see something yummy to eat and I just eat it instead of taking the sensible option :(

Hi Vicki, its hard work, this dieting. I have a lot to lose like you do. I have a wedding in a couple of weeks and dont want to go because I know that whatever I wear I wont feel good in it. Its my own fault because I have not been able to get my head around any diet. Hopefully I will have a bug or something and it will give me an excuse not to go. Feel like a beached whale! lol

You're not on your own, we are all here for you. xx

Thanks hun. I'm sure you won't look like a beached whale hun. But yeah it's horrible feeling like poop all the time. I was starting to feel so much better after losing 2 stone, but now I'm feeling horrible again and I don't want to go out, don't even want to go to work cos I feel and look a mess in my "too tight clothes".

We both just need to get a grip lol. My son texted me this afternoon to tell me he's got me a yumyum. I love those but they are so fattening. Didnt have the heart to tell him I couldnt have it so will just have to find the points and use some of my weeklies. He's not been well lately, been severely depressed and been in hospital three times in a few months, the last time being last week. Have been so worried and stressed about him and then to top it all my mom ends up in hospital over the bank holiday weekend. Think I was there more than I was home last week!

Back