Newbie to Weight Watchers

Thanks hun :)

How are you lot getting on? Should make this thread a place we can all share our successes and blips :) xx

Hi hun am not doing to good i missed class tuesday its totm aswell and am turning to comfort food i lost 2 stone in 10 months stopped goin for a vew weeks and put on half a stone its amazing here everyone is so nice and supportive x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Georgina - WOW that's a great weight loss :) head up and keep going, you can do it :)

Serena - yeah it's better than putting on :) xxx

Erm yeah not too bad. I have a real hankering for marmite on toast at the moment lol so the weight watchers brown bread is getting a hammering lol

How about you? How's your week? X

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me commenting! I joined Weight Watchers on Saturday after 17 weeks on Slimming World and I am looking for friends haha!

How are you finding it?

What are you favourite meals to cook? Are you on F&H or Points now?

Sorry for the 100000x questions! I hope you don't mind!

Last edited:
Well done Sammy - don't think I could of done that lol yeah I'm sitll on F&H - find it easy to follow but I've fallen off the track once or twice lol

Hi Charl - welcome along :)

Of course we don't mind - the more the merrier :)

I only started three weeks ago so I'm relatively new. I tend to stick to the brown sandwich thins with fillings for lunch, lots of fruit and then something like jacket and beans for tea or I do slimming world chips egg and beans as on F&H it's free :) xx

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me commenting! I joined Weight Watchers on Saturday after 17 weeks on Slimming World and I am looking for friends haha!

How are you finding it?

What are you favourite meals to cook? Are you on F&H or Points now?

Sorry for the 100000x questions! I hope you don't mind!

Have a good nosey at some of the food diaries, you'll get loads of ideas for menus in those ;)

I hope you enjoy ww, I do propoints and love it :)

Thanks both!

I will have a mooch through the different diaries and try and find some new recipes! There are so many things that I can have in F&H that there must be so many recipe ideas!

Haha Vikki - I lived off things like Egg, Chips and Beans when I was on Slimming World and it always baffled my other half that it was good for me! I think he expected for us to just be eating salads all of the time!

:)x

Thanks hun what time is ur weigh in can i ask i should know this but not shure is it only browne rice and pasta that are free x

I know it's mad isn't it Charl lol

Georgina on f&h it's only Brown rice and pasta that are free. They're classed as good carbs xx

Thanks hun hows u this early morning lol x

I'm not too bad. Just hating being at work but then that's every day lol :)

How about you? x

Lool am prayin to get back into work am ok hun got ww at half 5 i havent a clue whats up with me all i can think about is ice cream z

it's the hot weather! I've been craving ice cream all the time too lol

Could always get some fat free natural yoghurt, whack some fruit in it (strawberries) and freeze it ;) xx

Hi Ladies,

I do the above with the fat free yoghurt all the time! Throw a bit of sweetener in to taste also, really yummy. Better still, when I was on SW, I used to syn a tsp and 1/2 of Cocoa and mix that in too - really chocolatey!

Hope you are all having a good day! x

Back