Newbie to WW!

Princess84

Hi everyone,

Just joined WW yesterday starting weight 10.8.5. Hopefully to be at goal by christmas. Looking forward to it. I've done WW before so I know what i'm doing. I going to be on the points plan. Any motivation tips?

Hey Princess!

Well done on deciding on WW....

Motivation?? mmmmmm..I would just say stay determined & think how you will feel when you hit your goal & just in time for the January sales! woo hoo...

Linds
xxx

Goos luck on your ww journey

welcome to the forum and good luck with the diet,its easy if you follow the plan isnt it?!
How much do you need to loose?
good luck x

Hiya :) welcome .. Ummm motivation, keep trying keep reading specially here! and if you get stuck ask for help! ...

Good Luck :)

good luck - if you know the plan already I'm sure you'll be well on your way to goal in no time. My motivation is january sales.. always great! :)

Thanks for the support. I'm 10.8.5 at the moment and I want to get down to 8.7. I was on CD for a while and lost a stone but I wanted to eat so I moved to WW.

good plan - dont get disheartened if it doesnt drop as fast as CD - healthy loss is upto 2lbs a week. good luck with it anyway :) x

Back