Attack Newbie - tomorrow is .......

sun

Gold Member
Start tomorrow, and scared to weigh myself in the morning, really scared, I know I have to do it......It has to change, my health, my insecurities, I will be back to post my stats tomo!

im a newbie too!!! starting today - good luck! xx

Good luck guys x

Good luck to the three of you xxx your going to love the results

Welcome to the forum and good luck to you all. You've just started the journey to a fantastic new you, and you are gonna love where this takes you. Look around and give us a shout if you need anything, us nosey ones are always there to answer LOL.

Good luck all!!

Dukan is super, it's the only diet that I ever succeeded with and reached my target*

Just stick with it, ask questions if you are unsure, do all you can to stay on plan (no cheats!) and the lbs will fall off! Enjoy!! :)

Let us know how you get on!
* I didn't follow the plan through all stages, silly me!! So now back to get to target again!! ;)

Good luck to all xxx

well 6th day today and Ive lost 6lbs I am happy but following it to the T I thought or hoped I would lose 10lbs. Positive onwards and downwards :)

That's a great loss Sun,well done xxxx

hi guys, need some inspiration and guidance, am on day 9, am folling to the T have not cheated once, yet I am so very very tired and have stuck on 6lbs still, has anyone else found this in the early days, I really need to be rewarded with a loss, I am truly following it without one cheat at all, Also could it be the oatbran making me tired?

hi guys, feel so much better now, so updated all stats, made a ticker, and feel optimistic. Have now lost 9lbs in 12 days. As in cruise now I am going to try and only weigh once a week on a Tuesday. I am alternating my pp and pv days. Is it realistic to think and hope I can lose 1st 13lbs by beginning of August as I have a wedding abroad, good luck all.

Very realistic xxx good luck

hi guys so in 15 days have lost 10lbs and feel great and proud, good luck all

Well done Sun xxx fabulous feeling xxx

Back