Newbie very confused on how to use this

hey,

If you have any questions ask me I might be able to help.

I have found this site fantastic. Look at the posts almost all of them have at least one reply. Its very rare not to get any, but it does take a few days.

I've also only just joined too honey, just post in the topics where you think your post is most suitable. For example if its slimming world based then post in the slimming world section.

goodluck xx

Might just unsubscribe :( wanted a bit of help but no one replies nevermind, my fitness pal will have to be my lil helper

Hello
i am new to this too but found whenever I have posted peole have responded and been extremely helpful. I just looked under an appropriate forum ie WW, c25k and just got stuck in!!
Good luck!

I'm having a bit of a job to find my way around too. Last night I posted on a few threads just to get the hang of it, then sent myself the link, because I can't seem to find my way back again. When I clicked on that link, it said "no matches" so I'm off searching again for the threads!:wave_cry:

once you have posted 20 times you can look at your profile. When I lick on my name on the top right of the page, I can see all threads I have started and all that I have posted on. Makes it easer for remembering who I need to reply to lol

I'm new too and havnt been able to find my original post either. I'll try what you all suggest :)

Oh I didn't know that, thank you. It's appeared now so I can go look round easier x:)

Back