Newbie Wannabe Minimin!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Comeouttigerlily, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Comeouttigerlily

Comeouttigerlily New Member

Hello,

Well......I'm new :)

I joined slimming world last July and very quickly lost weight. But then due to a hectic lifestyle put it on, and by January (waste of 6months!!) I'd only lost 11lb, with a start weight of 13st 3lb.

I haven't been to group for almost 2 months now because of finances, and I haven't weighed but boy can I feel it. I think I'm probably over my start weight now.

Anyway, was researching WW propoints today, but have decided to stick with SW. I have all the material for it and I downloaded their iPhone app today and the 7 day meal planner looks delish - that was my one problem, I could never plan effectively for myself. I also know first hand it works for me even with a sedentary lifestyle.

So, I'm here. An I'm hoping there will be positive results in the near future as I have 12 weeks until a holiday in Mallorca and want to shed some flubber!!

All the best to everyone :) ..xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. If you have any questions just post them on the WW section. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.