Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Well the week 3 curse remains :-( only one pesky pound this week!!! But that's 13 pounds in 3 weeks so I'm Not disappointed! I just want to get out of the 16s and see those 15s!!! X

1 lb is great! I know we all want fast results, but like I said before imagine 2 blocks of butter!! That's a lot of fat. And it's gone forever from some part of your body.....looking at all diets most say 1-2lb weight loss is what you should expect, but we are the lucky ones all this yummy food x x well done Hun sticking to it x

Still going in the right direction Hun x. Wow wow wow to the 13lbs in 3 weeks!!

Thanks, TOTM has come today so I'm blaming that for the slow weight loss this week!! This is the point where I normally go off the rails so I just need to keep to plan and hope for a good week next week. X

Hi Kimmie,

I'm subscribing to your diary. I'm starting atkins this Sunday after doing Dukan/VLCD's for over a year!

It's great to hear how we'll you're getting on. Super job!!

Hi folks, well I admit that I fell off the wagon last night. Have had a tough week, visitors staying, coming and going, TOTM pains and just feeling really low. One of the visitors left a toffee crisp and 4 milk choc digestives and I ate it all. it haunted me all evening, even taking myself off to bed but at 10.51 I came downstairs and ate it all. As soon as it was down I regretted it and was filled with guilt. It's reminded me that I'm still not fully in control of my binges and I'm so much better not having temptation put in my sight!!

Anyway, I've learnt my lesson and in the past I would just continue the binge but today I'm back on it!!
B: bacon, eggs and mushrooms
L: beef meatballs with cheese
D roast lamb and green veg

Still 16st 3 this morning so need a fantastic week so I can see those 15s again!! Xx

Hiya kimmi, never mind, it was only a minor blip! Very well done for going straight back on, that is the hardest part!

Years ago I heard a tip about temptation foods, this lady used to chuck it straight in the bin, out of the packet, and squirt dish washing liquid on it! Maybe a bit weird but you would certainly not be coming down at nearly 11 to eat them or thinking of them any longer!

Onwards and downwards to the 15s!

Hiya kimmi, never mind, it was only a minor blip! Very well done for going straight back on, that is the hardest part!

Years ago I heard a tip about temptation foods, this lady used to chuck it straight in the bin, out of the packet, and squirt dish washing liquid on it! Maybe a bit weird but you would certainly not be coming down at nearly 11 to eat them or thinking of them any longer!

Onwards and downwards to the 15s!

I have done the throwing in the bin before, and found myself rummaging in the bin for it....... I'm such a food addict!! But the washing liquid would have definitely have worked!! Chocolate is my weakness, I've just cooked the bf pizza and chips for tea and I'm not tempted by that at all- really missing sweet stuff right now... Must make more jelly!! Xx

I have rummaged in the bin too, hence the step further! I tried it tonight with a half eaten mars bar (son half ate it, not me!) and it's worked :D

Have you tried the LC chocolate? Susie's recipe on her thread a few days back but also could substitute coconut oil for cocoa butter (buy online) if you don't like the coconutty taste. I'm sure we can find a white chocolate recipe too!

And well done for not being tempted by pizza chips!

Good day yesterday:

B.bacon and eggs
L: beef meatballs with cheese
D: roast lamb with green veg

I had dinner round the boyfriends parents last night. They are very big eaters and all very overweight. I didn't have any roasty potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Yorkshire puts or gravy....... They kinda looked at me very strange sat there with lamb and green veg. Also had no wine, and no apple and blackberry crumble!! A successful night I hear you all say and it was........ But it made me miserable...... I came home and sulked!! I don't think I miss that way of eating, I thinkit just highlights the long road ahead of me and this is how it will be for the foreseeable future. I don't want to be different, I don't want people to have to make exceptions for me, I don't want tone nervous about going round family or friends for dinner. I'm just feelings bleugh at the moment..... Blaming the TOTM hormones.

Still 16st 3 this morning, bf on nights so sleeping all day. I have taken the dog for a nice walk and had bacon and eggs for brunch. Trying to increase the water to try and flush these pounds away!! Planning on roast chicken this evening with green veg.

Really need to make the cauliflower rice and cauliflower pizza this week. Do I just grate fresh cauliflower then boil it??

Xx

I want to make a broccoli, spinach bake kinda thing to go with my roast chicken tonight but all recipes state mayonnaise which I detest..... Any ideas?? X

I want to make a broccoli, spinach bake kinda thing to go with my roast chicken tonight but all recipes state mayonnaise which I detest..... Any ideas?? X

Iv never used mayo! I Cooke the spinach and broccoli then put in a casserole dish with a big blob of cream cheese and chopped bacon then sprinkle some cheddar on top and bake. No mayo :) x

Lovely roast chicken dinner tonight, feeling very full!!! I've thrown the ketosis sticks away...... I think they're a bit old and discoloured and don't think they're behaving!! I've just found a30 day shred DVD in the cupboard...... Unopened and never used. So I'm joining the challenge and going to start tomorrow! 30 days until my friends wedding so this will fit in perfectly. Got a lovely day planned tomorrow, I'm having my gorgeous niece for the day and then doing a BBQ....... Lots of meat!! X

Back