Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Haha I keep my bf on a very right leash when it come this money too!! We're staying on international drive this time as there's so many of us. We can please ourselves that way!! :) 30 weeks to go!!

I Love I drive - so much to do there and some lovely restaurants! Didn't really get a chance to explore it fully last time as ran out of time but certainly will be spending some time there next time we go! Xx

Hi Kimmi well done on 1lb and 15s - keep it up:D

Kimmi that's brilliant - well done on the pound (I'm hoping to do something very similar between now and xmas) and what a fantastic holiday to look forward to. I absolutely adore florida - you'll have a ball. x

Well it was my friends wedding yesterday, the first reason why I wanted to shift some weight. I managed to get a new purple dress (size16), a large size 16 I'm sure but still made me feel great. I tried to keep to the diet as well as I could but did give in to some sweets right at the end of the night!!!!! I didn't have cake or pudding or any other crabs tho!!! I even avoided the alcohol!!! So back to being 100% good today, I need to remain in the 15s!!! Xx

Well done wearing a beautiful dress and staying so controlled at the wedding. Sounds like you are in the zone:D

Not a good week, gave in to sweets at the wedding last weekend, have been drinking squash all week, had a cupcake on Thursday and had rice and gingerbread and butter pudding last night ......... So I can't be surprised that I'm 2lb up and back Into the bloody 16s!! I'm so annoyed with myself..... I always do this on all my diets, hit it hard for 5-6 weeks and then get bored and fed up and just ruin it!! But at least I've identified it!!

We've just had an invitation for our friends wedding in November- I have a lovely size 16 dress upstairs with matching shoes and a fascinator all ready. I just need to fit in it! I remember the last time I wore it and felt fab..... I was 14stone 12.

So do I give up or change my cheating ways and back on the wagon- seriously!! I'm going for the latter!! So starting again today!! X

Good on you Kimmi. Keep looking at that fab outfit - it's totally achievable to be wearing it in another few weeks.

Water, water, water - great non scale target in sight. Go for it:)

I'm still lurking here in the background but having a rubbish week. The boiler has packed up in my flat that I rent out so I've had a week from hell trying to arrange plumbers and keep the tenant happy. Just as we get a little bit of savings something like this comes up and I'm fed up. Fed up = eating and I have gorged on all the wrong things! Picked myself up on Tuesday and am back on track ..... Don't know how long for though!! I'm such an emotional eater!!

That lovely dress for the wedding in 5 weeks time is hanging up and reminding me every morning that I need to do this...... But why is it so difficult :-(

Oh Kimmi it's such a hassle when things go wrong with appliances and things, hope you are nearly there on sorting the boiler all out! xxx

No news on a plumber at the flat yet!!! The poor tenant has had no hot water since Wednesday and the agency are dragging their heels!! I pay a large maintenance fee for them to be slack!! Makes me mad.

On a good note, me and the bf went to a mortgage broker today, just to see roughly what we could borrow and how much deposit etc we would need. We can borrow a large amount and can now access this new government scheme if only needing 5% deposit!!! So happy!!! I thought we would have to wait 3 years due to the bfs debt but were good to go....... If I didn't have the flat!!

So the plans set, moving back to the flat in 6 months time to sell,sell, sell....... This time next year we could be in our first home together :)

The bf is at work tonight, so plenty of time to think and realise how lucky I am!! Also have lots of amazing things coming up, Micky flanaghan, week on woolacombe, weekend break to london for Christmas, secret birthday trip to rome for the bf and of course Disneyland Florida!!!! Pretty good really!!!

As for the diet, my minds been somewhere else so not sure what the scales will say tomorrow!! I haven't been bad but I haven't been good enough to keep me in ketosis. Weirdly enough today I felt lighter!! Hard to explain but today I just felt like I had lost weight!! My jeans were looser but I don't know if that's weight loss or end if week over stretch!!! Haha!!

Will see tomorrow I guess!!! Have a lovely weekend lovelies!!! Xxx

Hun sometimes life just gets in the way, but you have identified it so now you can address it x so so so pleased you can think about getting a house so much quicker, another thing to look forward to x by the sounds of it you have a smashing 12 months in front of you x enjoy them Hun x

Hun sometimes life just gets in the way, but you have identified it so now you can address it x so so so pleased you can think about getting a house so much quicker, another thing to look forward to x by the sounds of it you have a smashing 12 months in front of you x enjoy them Hun x
Thanks Meg, we do have a busy but amazing 12 months ahead of us, if I can get this weight off too it will be perfect.

Well 4 pounds off for me this week :). I did put on 2 last week so it's probably water weight but still very pleased. I'm down to 15st 11...... The lowest I've been for a few years is 15st 2 so that's the next target.... Bring it on!! Xx

See you felt lighter!! Fantastic news on the mortgage, hope you sell your flat quick. Enjoy your events, the diet is just a woe we need to learn how to see it as normal x

See you felt lighter!! Fantastic news on the mortgage, hope you sell your flat quick. Enjoy your events, the diet is just a woe we need to learn how to see it as normal x

Felt lighter then, feel like a sack of potatoes today!!!! Lady week has arrived again, exactly 1 month from the last one....... I must admit that this diet has really sorted out my irregular periods!!! However I did like not having them but nice to know that it's all kinda working!!!

Had a lazy day today..... Lie in until 10am, cooked breakfast, leisurely walk with the doggy and then home. Bf was on lates so housework most of the day and just finished the 4th load of washing. The electric blanket is now on the bed, the 13 tog is now on and the curtains are up in the lounge to block off the open staircase!!!!! Winter is coming and I'm determined to not put on the heating until November!!!

I haven't thought about the food today, haven't thought about what's going in my mind but I've been 100%, starting to feel that this isn't a diet anymore but just my way of life!!

B. bacon eggs and mushrooms
L 2 x sausages ( couldn't finish these at breakfast)
D beef mince with toms and courgettes and cheese
S sf jelly and cream :)

Just got the other half of the leg of lamb I bought a month ago out of the freezer for tomorrow........... Oh how I love food!!!! Xx

Hi kimmi sounds like your really in the swing of it and view it more as a lifestyle choice. I often do things with other mums at the park and away's come away feeling quite proud that I've had a diet drink or black coffee when everyone's has been indulging in ice cream, cakes and crisps! Don't feel deprived at all.

Well done on not having the heating on yet, we have to because of the kids.

Morning Kimmi

So pleased you went to see the broker, that sounds really positive about financing, etc! This time next year, woohoo!!!

And well done on the loss, hun!

Still no hot water in my rented out flat..... The longer it takes the more money I'm going to have to pay out!!! Eeeek!!

Having a rotten TOTM at the moment!! I never used to have any as on the implant but since starting this diet it's every month!! I don't know if I have a poor pain threshold or it's where I'm not used to it but been cramping all day!!

Had a 1:1 with the boss today and request that a formal case is put forward to our new employers for me to be full time. I think there's a case to be out forward as I'm basically doing a full time job but in part time hours. I've got more service users on my caseload than any other of the full time therapists!!! I don't think it's going to be an easy process but definetly worth and time to try!! Being full time enable us to borrow an extra 30k on a mortgage!!

Diet going well, desperate for chocolate so used the last bit of coconut oil to make some chocolate bark- that did the trick and also a good visit to the toilet :)!!!

Just watched the biggest loser. I know I'm big and I do see myself as big but there's ladies on there only 15-20lbs bigger than me and they look big! I don't see myself like that and it just hit home that I've got a long way to go!! I am amazed at how hard they work out, even at 400+ lbs they work hard!!! So it's time I need to step up the exercise, even if it's a swim per week or extra walks with the doggy!!

Worked today and off Friday so just cashed in a voucher for a spa day on Friday with the bf. happy times :) xx

Back