ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Totally agree with u....i used to always be on facebook.

Now i'm always on here and rarely go on facebook aha.

Got to say though think i prefer it on here..you girls are great :D

Yes, i got a little confused with wot you mean about the wii?

x

Enjoy ur time off ;) x

Is it sunny? X

Is it sunny? X

Very much so... it has been 27 in the morning in the shade and I hate the heat lol.... had to mow the lawn twice and shoulders are brown now!!!

Jealous!! Im not a sun worshiper but love a tan! X

Then St Tropez tanning the best... I was trained in that with the company and the products are wonderful! Also saves on skin cancer.

I went orange when I tried it - paid salon too lol ... Will try again when there is less to cover ;) xx

Then I have to say they may not have been using the right thing!! As they contain a green pigment in their product which counteracts the orange look and in all the years that I have used it on me and clients I have never and I mean never had anyone go orange.. I would try somewhere else or go to TK Maxx and get the product yourself and do at home... x

Thursday 30th June 2011

B................. pp

Pink lady apple .. lush.. 0 pp

(Poorly tummy today :cry:)

Banana 0 pp

L...............4 pp

2 small pieces of french bread very thin 2pp
1 V L T cheese 0 pp
1 slice prem ham 1 pp
1 WW Yog 1 pp

D............... 17pp

Home made curry wedges 9 pp
Chicken 6 pp
Lots of salad
Caesar dressing Kraft light 0 pp
2 WW yog 2 pp

Anytime goodies......7 pp

Chomp 3 pp
Hula hoops 4 pp

D 28/36
W 0 /47

Last edited:
Fine honey! I had to take a friend to the emergency doc last night with her little boy (my good deed for the day) and was about to stop in the chip shop on the way home! Decided against it and had a tin of spagetti when I got home! Feeling proud of myself for staying strong and scales are looking promising for it today :) xxx

Firstly....Well done on helping your friend out with her little one.. that is very kind of you.

Secondly... WOW FANTASTIC.. chip shop is baddddddddddd!!!! So so so so proud of you that you didn't have a chips!!! Well done!!

Fingers crossed x

He he was proud of myself when I fought against the urge lol! What day to you go back to the uk? How long then till you get back home again to France? x

I come back to the uk on Sunday and then hoping to be back home ... end of July all going well... so about 3 weeks... might just book it then there is no arguments lol!!

Still proud of you!!:D:D

I don't lol....

Oh I do work... I am in lettings and management of property... but sadly don't travel with it. :(

You?

So your home is in France but you have to go to the uk for work? Am I gettin it right! Would you not try and get work in France?

I'm working in a chip shop ATM! But start training for my my new job on tuesday! Which will be community care working with the elderly!

OMG you work in a chip shop... back away from the chip shop hahaha!

Hey well done on your new training... what a rewarding job well done you.

Ahh working in France... would be great... but I don't speak the lingo lol so that kills that doesn't it! ekk... keep thinking of B and B.. but my lovely home??????

Back